• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Multiple problems [Details Inside]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
[SOLVED] Multiple problems [Details Inside]

Ok so! Here are my problems for my new Vampirism map:

After deprotecting my own map because I had deleted my unprotected one, I had copy and pasted the terrain, doodads, and all object data to a new map. I started the triggers from scratch. Well after attempting to test this for the first time today, everything works fine except...I can't select anything. No little green box pops up or anything. Nothing has Aloc, and I'm not sure where to go from here...I'd rather not provide a map, but if I sincerely have to, I will.

Another problem I'm having is with a friendly-only death coil. This is based off of holy light, but it keeps letting me cast it on enemies...any ideas on whT to do here?

One more thing... To kill a group variable with a custom script, you would put:
call DestroyGroup (udg_KillAll)
right? No bjs?

Last edited:
Level 5
I have imported:
All object data.
From the deprotected map, I exported all custom imports from the import manager, and reimported them into the new map.

Level 5
All paths are fine. I've been trying to work through this on a new map, copy and pasting/importing data one at a time...

It's not the terrain, doodads, units, or imported data...

Level 5
It was the trigger data...
The game for some reason didn't recognize "Game - Pause Game" or "Game - Unpause Game"

Status
Not open for further replies.