• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Multiple AI Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
So what do I do if I have two+ different AI 'players' and i want them to do different things, how do i input that into the AI Editor/World Editor?:vw_wtf:

Level 2
Create the AIs, save them.

Import to your map and start the AIs with triggers.

Example:
If Player Race equals to Orc then
start ai: "OrcImportpath.ai"

Man I'm lost. I made the AI script I wanted, but I don't know how to plug it into the trigger.:goblin_wtf:

Level 17
1. Make the script
2. Export it
3. Import it with Import manager (Just like Custom models)
4.Find the GUI label: "AI". Like: "Unit", "Destructible", "Special effect" and "Hashtables". There, You find "Start campaign AI" and "Start Melee AI". Pick your taste. AND FINALLY, SET THE PATH OF THE TRIGGER TO YOUR AI SCRIPT.
Example:
  • AI - Start melee AI script for Player Variable: YourAIPathWillBeHere.ai

Level 2
1. Make the script
2. Export it
3. Import it with Import manager (Just like Custom models)
4.Find the GUI label: "AI". Like: "Unit", "Destructible", "Special effect" and "Hashtables". There, You find "Start campaign AI" and "Start Melee AI". Pick your taste. AND FINALLY, SET THE PATH OF THE TRIGGER TO YOUR AI SCRIPT.
Example:
  • AI - Start melee AI script for Player Variable: YourAIPathWillBeHere.ai

Got it, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.