• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Multiplayer RPG-style Campaign question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi, I want to create a multiplayer map that's similiar to Baldur's Gate (or the bonus campaign in TFT), where you begin in a central map and travel to other places (other maps).

I've seen tutorials explaining how to do this with game caches and such, but here's my question: Is it possible to do this with multiplayer (saving each player's hero's stats and items and transporting them to the other map), or is this available only to single-player campaigns?

Level 3
Thanks for your help, although I'm not exactly sure how to use it :p I'll just obsessively study it for hours on end until I get the hang of it.
But does that mean it is possible to load different maps in one game for multiplayer?

Status
Not open for further replies.