• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Multiplayer Maps for the Great Hive Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
===Thread created to gather special maps for Hive Clan===

I happen to have created a few coop and pvp maps couple of years ago (I think I even have a like 20 maps 2-player series laying around somewhere). Considering to translate and make them playable here. Interested or is 1v1/coop too boring for clan games?

I also plan to edit a few campaign maps of mine for multiplayer (No 1v1 ones).

More info coming tomorrow....

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Alright, here's the info I promised:

I've taken 9 maps of my campaign I consider able to be multiplayer material.
Each map will contain special areas & computer enemies. The players will gain something from catching/defeating said areas/enemies.

Here are a few screenshots of the map overviews. They screenshots aren't that good (I admit, I was too lazy to create better ones) but they fulfil their purpose.

Ignore all units etc. on the map, I haven't edited anything yet, I will do the needed changes when I've decided which map to start with!
The maps will be modified to make them more fitting for multiplayer matches.

attachment.php

Map Type: 2v2

attachment.php

Map Type: 3v3

attachment.php

Map Type: 4v4

attachment.php

attachment.php

Map Type: FFA

attachment.php

Map Type: 4v4

attachment.php

Map Type: 4v3
Why is one team smaller than the other one?
The 3-player-team will have an advantage to even the odds.

attachment.php

Map Type: 3v3

attachment.php

Attachments

• Human11.JPG
    Human11.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 291
  • Orc3.JPG
    Orc3.JPG
    21.9 KB · Views: 281
  • Orc5.JPG
    Orc5.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 281
  • Orc7.JPG
    Orc7.JPG
    32.8 KB · Views: 270
  • Orc9.JPG
    Orc9.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 295
  • Human2.JPG
    Human2.JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 275
  • Human3.JPG
    Human3.JPG
    31.2 KB · Views: 256
  • Undead3.JPG
    Undead3.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 298
  • Undead8.JPG
    Undead8.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 267

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Ummmm i think that Forsakens campaign maps are also great

I'm neither allowed to nor do I want to edit any of Forsakens maps. That should be done by Forsaken or someone with his permission (someone who isn't me, I'm busy enough already).
Also, what maps are you refering to? I can remember a few maps, but not many with multiplayer potential..

Twilight of the gods and the Orc last mission in ROC i think that they're good as well :ogre_haosis:

Both of them should already have multiplayer versions in the Map Section, as far as I know.

Level 6
I'm neither allowed to nor do I want to edit any of Forsakens maps. That should be done by Forsaken or someone with his permission (someone who isn't me, I'm busy enough already).
Also, what maps are you refering to? I can remember a few maps, but not many with multiplayer potential..

Edit what they already are for 3 people versus AI :)

Yes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.