• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Multiboard] Stats Multiboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hello,
Here i am again, this case i'm stuck at a multiboard (a pain in the *** to me). Well, if someone can make me a nice one, i'll sure appriciate and give credits, rep.
What i need it to show is:

Name: Unit's name
Level: X

Stats:
Attack
Critical Damage: X%
Critical Chance: X%

Abilities
Spell Power: X
Spell Crit Chance: X%
Spell Crit Damage: X%

Defense

Block Chance: X%
Block Damage: X
Spell Resistance: X%
Evasion Chance: X%

At the start, it should be something like that. It'll be better if player can do some actions to change the multiboard and see other unit's stats. Something like an ability and target a unit, or pressing ESC to change between friendly unit's stats board. I hope someone can help and as i said, credits and rep and appriciation

Level 12
A few questions first ;) .

Are you stuck in making a multiboard in general or with presenting those values or with presenting those values in the proper place ?

TeaserQuestion: I hope some of those values are custom integers/reals as they don't exist in war3 :D How are you storing them ? As integers/reals or each unit/unit-type has custom table bound to the unit/unit-type by some way or something else ?

Status
Not open for further replies.