• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Multiboard Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Hi there! I've has kinda same problem with dialogs: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/world-editor-help-zone-98/dialog-wont-show-up-183237/ but this time time i don't use arrays, i only have one Multiboard for all players, so the problem is that it shows but not for all players, sometimes for 1 or 2 or 3, but mostly to next player, not for all, for example: i play with one more player (game 1 vs 1) so that multiboard will be shown only for him. I tried a lot of things nothing helped, but when my map was like 10%-20% finished this worked, although it was for multiple players. So if anyone knows the answer i'd be glad to hear it, any help is appreciated.

• M Create
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 1.00 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Multiboard - Create a multiboard with 10 columns and 6 rows, titled Information
      • Set M_Multiboard = (Last created multiboard)
      • Multiboard - Set the display style for M_Multiboard item in column 0, row 0 to Show text and Hide icons
      • Multiboard - Set the display style for M_Multiboard item in column 0, row 2 to Show text and Show icons
      • Multiboard - Set the display style for M_Multiboard item in column 1, row 2 to Show text and Hide icons
      • Multiboard - Maximize M_Multiboard
      • Multiboard - Minimize M_Multiboard
      • -------- Show --------
      • Multiboard - Show M_Multiboard
      • -------- Settings --------
      • -------- Width --------
        • Do Multiple ActionsFor each (Integer A) from 1 to 10, do (Actions)
          • Loop - Actions
            • Multiboard - Set the width for M_Multiboard item in column (Integer A), row 1 to 0.00% of the total screen width
            • Multiboard - Set the width for M_Multiboard item in column (Integer A), row 2 to 0.00% of the total screen width
            • Multiboard - Set the width for M_Multiboard item in column (Integer A), row 3 to 0.00% of the total screen width
            • Multiboard - Set the width for M_Multiboard item in column (Integer A), row 4 to 0.00% of the total screen width
            • Multiboard - Set the width for M_Multiboard item in column (Integer A), row 5 to 0.00% of the total screen width
            • Multiboard - Set the width for M_Multiboard item in column (Integer A), row 6 to 0.00% of the total screen width
            • Multiboard - Set the width for M_Multiboard item in column (Integer A), row 2 to 2.88% of the total screen width
      • Multiboard - Set the width for M_Multiboard item in column 1, row 1 to 10.00% of the total screen width
      • Multiboard - Set the width for M_Multiboard item in column 1, row 2 to 10.00% of the total screen width
      • Multiboard - Set the width for M_Multiboard item in column 1, row 3 to 40.00% of the total screen width
      • Multiboard - Set the width for M_Multiboard item in column 1, row 4 to 10.00% of the total screen width
      • Multiboard - Set the width for M_Multiboard item in column 1, row 5 to 10.00% of the total screen width
      • Multiboard - Set the width for M_Multiboard item in column 1, row 6 to 10.00% of the total screen width
      • Multiboard - Set the width for M_Multiboard item in column 2, row 1 to 30.00% of the total screen width
      • Multiboard - Set the width for M_Multiboard item in column 2, row 3 to 0.00% of the total screen width
      • Multiboard - Set the width for M_Multiboard item in column 2, row 4 to 10.00% of the total screen width
      • Multiboard - Set the width for M_Multiboard item in column 2, row 5 to 30.00% of the total screen width
      • Multiboard - Set the width for M_Multiboard item in column 2, row 6 to 30.00% of the total screen width
      • Multiboard - Set the width for M_Multiboard item in column 3, row 4 to 30.00% of the total screen width
      • -------- Text --------
      • Multiboard - Set the text for M_Multiboard item in column 1, row 1 to |Cfffed312(Kills De...
      • Multiboard - Set the text for M_Multiboard item in column 1, row 2 to |Cfffed312Hero:
      • Multiboard - Set the text for M_Multiboard item in column 1, row 3 to |cfffed312Round Inf...
      • Multiboard - Set the text for M_Multiboard item in column 1, row 4 to |cfffed312Teams: |c...
      • Multiboard - Set the text for M_Multiboard item in column 1, row 5 to |Cfffed312Time Play...
      • Multiboard - Set the text for M_Multiboard item in column 1, row 6 to |Cfffed312Modes:
      • Multiboard - Set the text for M_Multiboard item in column 2, row 6 to (|Cfffed312 + "-game info" for more information.)
  • M Refresh
    • Events
      • Time - Every 1.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Multiple FunctionsIf (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • I_Seconds Equal to (==) 59
        • Then - Actions
          • Set I_Seconds = 0
          • Set I_Minutes = (I_Minutes + 1)
        • Else - Actions
          • Set I_Seconds = (I_Seconds + 1)
      • Multiboard - Set the text for M_Multiboard item in column 2, row 1 to (((((<Empty String> + (((|c000042ff + (( + (String(M_Hero_Kills[2])))) + : ) + ((String(M_Hero_Deaths[2])) + ) ))) + ((|c001ce6b9 + ((( + (String(M_Hero_Kills[3]))) + : )) + ((String(M_Hero_Deaths[3])) + ) ))) + (((|c00540081 + ((( + (String(M_Hero_Kills[4]
      • Multiboard - Set the text for M_Multiboard item in column 2, row 5 to (((|Cfffed312 + (String(I_Minutes))) + :) + (String(I_Seconds)))
      • Multiboard - Set the text for M_Multiboard item in column 2, row 4 to (|cfffed312 + ((String(R_Round)) + ( : + (String((Integer((Remaining time for R_Timer))))))))
      • Multiboard - Set the text for M_Multiboard item in column 3, row 4 to ((|c00ff0303( + (((String(R_Kills[1])) + ( - + (String(R_Deaths[1])))) + ( = + (String((R_Kills[1] - R_Deaths[1])))))) + ((() |c00fffc01( + ((String(R_Kills[2])) + ( - + (String(R_Deaths[2]))))) + ( = + (String((R_Kills[2] - R_Deaths[2]))))) + (() |c00959
  • M Kills and Deaths
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • ((Dying unit) is A Hero) Equal to (==) True
    • Actions
      • Set M_Hero_Kills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] = (M_Hero_Kills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] + 1)
      • Set M_Hero_Deaths[(Player number of (Owner of (Dying unit)))] = (M_Hero_Deaths[(Player number of (Owner of (Dying unit)))] + 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.