• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

multiboard not displaying correctly at first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
when I display my multiboard the width doesn't seem to be applied until after the board is collapsed then opened again at which point it looks correct. Is there an action issue causing this? I'm also unsure if this is the correct way to go about displaying individual multiboards so if someone could confirm that it'd be great

• For each (Integer loop) from 1 to 12, do (Actions)
    • Loop - Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • ((Player(loop)) slot status) Equal to Is playing
          • ((Player(loop)) controller) Equal to User
        • Then - Actions
          • Multiboard - Create a multiboard with 3 columns and 6 rows, titled Professions
          • Set shared_SkillBoard[loop] = (Last created multiboard)
          • For each (Integer loop2) from 1 to 6, do (Actions)
            • Loop - Actions
              • Multiboard - Set the display style for shared_SkillBoard[loop] item in column 1, row loop2 to Show text and Hide icons
              • Multiboard - Set the display style for shared_SkillBoard[loop] item in column 2, row loop2 to Show text and Hide icons
              • Multiboard - Set the display style for shared_SkillBoard[loop] item in column 3, row loop2 to Show text and Hide icons
              • Multiboard - Set the width for shared_SkillBoard[loop] item in column 1, row loop2 to 8.00% of the total screen width
              • Multiboard - Set the width for shared_SkillBoard[loop] item in column 2, row loop2 to 6.00% of the total screen width
              • Multiboard - Set the width for shared_SkillBoard[loop] item in column 3, row loop2 to 5.00% of the total screen width
          • Multiboard - Set the text for shared_SkillBoard[loop] item in column 1, row 4 to [Skill]
          • Multiboard - Set the text for shared_SkillBoard[loop] item in column 2, row 4 to [Training]
          • Multiboard - Set the text for shared_SkillBoard[loop] item in column 3, row 4 to [Level]
          • Custom script: if GetLocalPlayer()==Player(udg_loop) then
          • Multiboard - Show shared_SkillBoard[loop]
          • Custom script: endif
        • Else - Actions

Level 6
From what i can tell, this shouldn't work because in jass, player indexes start with 0, while in gui they start with 1. This means your multiboard is never shown for player 1 (who has index 0). In the local block, change it to Player(udg_loop-1).

there is definitely a bug then as is because the multiboard still displayed to me as player 1. do I need to remove the show multiboard actions from the loop and display it another way maybe? or could I just have the wrong code to display a multiboard to one player and not others.

ps you make top notch models

Status
Not open for further replies.