• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Multiboard Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Ok, so this is my trigger and I can't figure out how to get the Kills/Deaths to start at 0 and go up one when their hero dies or their units kill a hero.

• Multiboard
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 0.01 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Multiboard - Minimize (Last created multiboard)
      • Multiboard - Create a multiboard with 3 columns and 11 rows, titled Kills and Deaths
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 1 to Players
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 1 to Kills
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row 1 to Deaths
      • Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 1 to Show text and Hide icons
      • Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 1 to Show text and Hide icons
      • Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row 1 to Show text and Hide icons
      • Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 1 to 10.00% of the total screen width
      • Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 1 to 5.00% of the total screen width
      • Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row 1 to 5.00% of the total screen width
      • For each (Integer A) from 2 to 11, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row (Integer A) to Show text and Hide icons
          • Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row (Integer A) to Show text and Hide icons
          • Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row (Integer A) to Show text and Hide icons
          • Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row (Integer A) to 10.00% of the total screen width
          • Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row (Integer A) to 5.00% of the total screen width
          • Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row (Integer A) to 5.00% of the total screen width
          • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row (Integer A) to (Player_Color[((Integer A) - 2)] + ((Name of (Player(((Integer A) - 1)))) + |r))
          • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row (Integer A) to (PlayerKills[((Integer A) + 1)] + (PlayerKills[(Player number of (Triggering player))] + |r))
This is what I have. I can't figure out how to set up the kills/deaths though. Please help me I have been working on this for multiple days.

Level 8
  • To your map initial
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set KIlls = 0
  • KIlls
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Owner of (Killing unit)) Equal to Player 1 (Red)
        • Then - Actions
          • Set Kills = (Kill + 1.00)
          • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 1 to (String(Kills))
        • Else - Actions
I hope this helped you

Status
Not open for further replies.