• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Multiboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Ok I'm creating multiboard and i really don't understand what the hell i'm doing! i tried tutorial but it don't help me allot heres what i made:
  • Set Players_Playing = (All players matching ((((Matching player) slot status) Equal to Is playing) and (((Matching player) controller) Equal to User)))
  • Set Team[1] = (All players matching (((Matching unit) belongs to an ally of Player 1 (Red)) Equal to True))
  • Set Team[1] = (All players matching (((Matching unit) belongs to an ally of Player 1 (Red)) Equal to True))
  • Create Multiboard
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 0.00 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Multiboard - Create a multiboard with 6 columns and (3 + (Number of players in Players_Playing)) rows, titled Hero Fight
      • Set MultiBoard = (Last created multiboard)
      • -------- Row 1 --------
      • Multiboard - Set the text for MultiBoard item in column 1, row 1 to |cffffcc00Players|r
      • Multiboard - Set the text for MultiBoard item in column 2, row 1 to |cffffcc00Points|r
      • Multiboard - Set the text for MultiBoard item in column 3, row 1 to |cffffcc00Here?|r
      • Multiboard - Set the text for MultiBoard item in column 4, row 1 to |cffffcc00Kills|r
      • Multiboard - Set the text for MultiBoard item in column 5, row 1 to |cffffcc00Deaths|r
      • Multiboard - Set the text for MultiBoard item in column 6, row 1 to |cffffcc00Creeps|r
      • -------- Red Team Row --------
      • Multiboard - Set the text for MultiBoard item in column 1, row 2 to (PlayerC[1] + (Red Team + |r))
      • Multiboard - Set the text for MultiBoard item in column 2, row 2 to (PlayerC[1] + (0 + |r))
      • Multiboard - Set the text for MultiBoard item in column 3, row 2 to (PlayerC[1] + (String_Alive_Leaved[1] + |r))
      • Multiboard - Set the text for MultiBoard item in column 4, row 2 to (PlayerC[1] + (0 + |r))
      • Multiboard - Set the text for MultiBoard item in column 5, row 2 to (PlayerC[1] + (0 + |r))
      • Multiboard - Set the text for MultiBoard item in column 6, row 2 to (PlayerC[1] + (0 + |r))
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to (2 + (Number of players in Team[1])), do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • -------- Multiboard style. Hide Icons --------
          • Multiboard - Set the display style for MultiBoard item in column 1, row (Integer A) to Show text and Hide icons
          • Multiboard - Set the display style for MultiBoard item in column 2, row (Integer A) to Show text and Hide icons
          • Multiboard - Set the display style for MultiBoard item in column 3, row (Integer A) to Show text and Hide icons
          • Multiboard - Set the display style for MultiBoard item in column 4, row (Integer A) to Show text and Hide icons
          • Multiboard - Set the display style for MultiBoard item in column 5, row (Integer A) to Show text and Hide icons
          • Multiboard - Set the display style for MultiBoard item in column 6, row (Integer A) to Show text and Hide icons
          • -------- Multiboard width. --------
          • Multiboard - Set the width for MultiBoard item in column 1, row (Integer A) to 9.00% of the total screen width
          • Multiboard - Set the width for MultiBoard item in column 2, row (Integer A) to 3.50% of the total screen width
          • Multiboard - Set the width for MultiBoard item in column 3, row (Integer A) to 4.00% of the total screen width
          • Multiboard - Set the width for MultiBoard item in column 4, row (Integer A) to 3.00% of the total screen width
          • Multiboard - Set the width for MultiBoard item in column 5, row (Integer A) to 4.00% of the total screen width
          • Multiboard - Set the width for MultiBoard item in column 6, row (Integer A) to 3.00% of the total screen width
          • -------- Player name. --------
          • Set PlayerTeamRow = (PlayerTeamRow + 1)
          • Set Player_colour = (Player_colour + 1)
          • Multiboard - Set the text for MultiBoard item in column 1, row PlayerTeamRow to (PlayerC[Player_colour] + ((Name of (Player(Player_colour))) + |r))
          • -------- Players Points. --------
          • Multiboard - Set the text for MultiBoard item in column 2, row PlayerTeamRow to (String(Points))
          • -------- Players Kills --------
          • Multiboard - Set the text for MultiBoard item in column 4, row PlayerTeamRow to (String(Kills))
          • -------- Players Deaths --------
          • Multiboard - Set the text for MultiBoard item in column 5, row PlayerTeamRow to (String(Deaths))
          • -------- Creeps Killed --------
          • Multiboard - Set the text for MultiBoard item in column 6, row PlayerTeamRow to (String(Creep_Kills))
      • -------- Green Team Row --------
      • Multiboard - Set the text for MultiBoard item in column 1, row (3 + (Number of players in Team[1])) to (PlayerC[7] + (Green Team + |r))
      • Multiboard - Set the text for MultiBoard item in column 2, row (3 + (Number of players in Team[1])) to (PlayerC[7] + (0 + |r))
      • Multiboard - Set the text for MultiBoard item in column 3, row (3 + (Number of players in Team[1])) to (PlayerC[7] + (String_Alive_Leaved[1] + |r))
      • Multiboard - Set the text for MultiBoard item in column 4, row (3 + (Number of players in Team[1])) to (PlayerC[7] + (0 + |r))
      • Multiboard - Set the text for MultiBoard item in column 5, row (3 + (Number of players in Team[1])) to (PlayerC[7] + (0 + |r))
      • Multiboard - Set the text for MultiBoard item in column 6, row (3 + (Number of players in Team[1])) to (PlayerC[7] + (0 + |r))
      • For each (Integer B) from 1 to ((3 + (Number of players in Team[1])) + 1), do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • -------- Multiboard style. Hide Icons --------
          • Multiboard - Set the display style for MultiBoard item in column 1, row (Integer B) to Show text and Hide icons
          • Multiboard - Set the display style for MultiBoard item in column 2, row (Integer B) to Show text and Hide icons
          • Multiboard - Set the display style for MultiBoard item in column 3, row (Integer B) to Show text and Hide icons
          • Multiboard - Set the display style for MultiBoard item in column 4, row (Integer B) to Show text and Hide icons
          • Multiboard - Set the display style for MultiBoard item in column 5, row (Integer B) to Show text and Hide icons
          • Multiboard - Set the display style for MultiBoard item in column 6, row (Integer B) to Show text and Hide icons
          • -------- Multiboard width. --------
          • Multiboard - Set the width for MultiBoard item in column 1, row (Integer B) to 9.00% of the total screen width
          • Multiboard - Set the width for MultiBoard item in column 2, row (Integer B) to 3.50% of the total screen width
          • Multiboard - Set the width for MultiBoard item in column 3, row (Integer B) to 4.00% of the total screen width
          • Multiboard - Set the width for MultiBoard item in column 4, row (Integer B) to 3.00% of the total screen width
          • Multiboard - Set the width for MultiBoard item in column 5, row (Integer B) to 4.00% of the total screen width
          • Multiboard - Set the width for MultiBoard item in column 6, row (Integer B) to 3.00% of the total screen width
          • -------- Player name. --------
          • Set PlayerTeamRow = (PlayerTeamRow + 1)
          • Set Player_colour = (Player_colour + 1)
          • Multiboard - Set the text for MultiBoard item in column 1, row PlayerTeamRow to (PlayerC[Player_colour] + ((Name of (Player(Player_colour))) + |r))
          • -------- Players Points. --------
          • Multiboard - Set the text for MultiBoard item in column 2, row PlayerTeamRow to (String(Points))
          • -------- Players Kills --------
          • Multiboard - Set the text for MultiBoard item in column 4, row PlayerTeamRow to (String(Kills))
          • -------- Players Deaths --------
          • Multiboard - Set the text for MultiBoard item in column 5, row PlayerTeamRow to (String(Deaths))
          • -------- Creeps Killed --------
          • Multiboard - Set the text for MultiBoard item in column 6, row PlayerTeamRow to (String(Creep_Kills))
      • Multiboard - Show MultiBoard
Tell me whats wrong and how to fix it please

P.S. I want it look like in dota (1 row Name Kills Deaths Points ... 2 row Red team 3,4,5,6,7 row Players 8 Row Green Team 9,10,11,12,13 Payers) I think i know how to set kills and others but i cant make board normal :wconfused:
all my problem is: or i see icons in my multiboard or i don't see players or any of team
Now in this one i can't see players

EDIT: PlayerC is colour code Strings

Level 4
Multiboards are not fun to make,check out hive tutorials, some kind person may of posted a tutorial for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.