• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[General] Multiboard Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi, I need help with my multiboard! I don't know a way to make this right!

Hits received and Kills done works but the percentage of last created hero doesn't work! I bought the hero from a tavern and tried "sold unit" as well but it didn't work on the trigger that I made! Need someone to help me please!

Images are uploaded since I can't somehow get the image work(used imgur)

My problem: The Health percentage that I'm trying to show in the multiboard doesn't work as you can see on one of the images that I attached.

1. Is the variable wrong? If so, what is the right variable type to use and array?
2. If the trigger is wrong then what should be my trigger be? (I bought the unit from a tavern)
3. Is there a way for me to make my multiboard not take up space when there aren't any players playing?

Other questions:
1. Is there a way that I can do Damage Dealt and Damage received for my multiboard? I can't seem to find an event response in relation to Damage dealt or damage received!

2. Is there a way for me to have players pick a class and let them be able to pick a weapon and the modifications and attachments for said weapons, and the armor.
Example:

Class: Space Commando

Weapon: Assault Rifle

Weapon modifications: Assault Rifle
1. Barrel Length - Short/Medium/Long barrel.
2. Internal - Heavy/Light Bolt
3. Sights - Open, Aperture, Telescopic
4. Attachments - Thermal Detector, Grenade Launcher, Shotgun-Attachment, Bayonet

Armor: Compact power armor

3. Is there a way that I can put the timer "Survive for..." inside the multiboard? If so then how do I do it?

Attachments

• Variables.png
    Variables.png
    241.3 KB · Views: 46
  • Trigger.png
    Trigger.png
    215.5 KB · Views: 48
  • Failfish.png
    Failfish.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Level 12
3. Is there a way for me to make my multiboard not take up space when there aren't any players playing?

When creating the MB make it so it has only 2 rows. To make it bigger just increase the rows if a player is in the game. You'll most likely need a variable to store this number.

1. Is there a way that I can do Damage Dealt and Damage received for my multiboard? I can't seem to find an event response in relation to Damage dealt or damage received!

You will need to use a DDS, it can be found here on hive.

3. Is there a way that I can put the timer "Survive for..." inside the multiboard? If so then how do I do it?

Create an integer variable with the same value as the clock, then every second of the game lower the value by 1 and update the MB.

Level 2
When creating the MB make it so it has only 2 rows. To make it bigger just increase the rows if a player is in the game. You'll most likely need a variable to store this number.

You will need to use a DDS, it can be found here on hive.

Create an integer variable with the same value as the clock, then every second of the game lower the value by 1 and update the MB.

Hi, I fixed the "Is there a way for me to make my multiboard not take up space when there aren't any players playing?" thanks to your suggestion! I also found out how to do the damage done in my multiboard thanks to you!

But I'm confused on how to put the timer inside the multiboard, I would like some step by step process if possible please!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.