• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] multiboard help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
i want to make a multiboard so
I copy/pasted the dota multiboard trigger from dota template, changed it a little
when i test my map the multiboard doesnt appear
EDIT: ok i fixed that, now the names on the multiboard dont appear -_-
Here's my trigger and map if you need to look at it
  • Setup Players
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • -------- All players --------
      • Set Players = (All players matching ((((Matching player) controller) Equal to User) and (((Matching player) slot status) Equal to Is playing)))
      • Set LastHeroStanding = (All players matching ((((Matching player) controller) Equal to User) and (((Matching player) slot status) Equal to Is playing)))
      • Set PlayersCount = (Number of players in Players)
      • -------- Trollz --------
      • Set PlayersTrollz = (All allies of Player 1 (Red))
      • Set PlayersTrollzCount = (Number of players in PlayersTrollz)
      • Set PlayersTrollzReverse = (All allies of Player 1 (Red))
      • Set PlayersTrollzPlaying = (All allies of Player 1 (Red))
      • -------- Elves --------
      • Set PlayersElves = (All allies of Player 7 (Green))
      • Set PlayersElvesCount = (Number of players in PlayersElves)
      • Set PlayersElvesReverse = (All allies of Player 7 (Green))
      • Set PlayersElvesPlaying = (All allies of Player 7 (Green))
  • Multiboard Setup
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 16.00 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Countdown Timer - Start Game_Time as a One-shot timer that will expire in 999999.00 seconds
      • Leaderboard - Create a leaderboard for PlayersTroll titled Trollz
      • Set LeaderboardTrollz = (Last created leaderboard)
      • Leaderboard - Hide LeaderboardTrollz
      • Leaderboard - Create a leaderboard for PlayersElf titled Elves
      • Set LeaderboardElves = (Last created leaderboard)
      • Leaderboard - Hide LeaderboardElves
      • Player Group - Pick every player in PlayersTroll and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Leaderboard - Add (Picked player) to LeaderboardTrollz with label (Name of (Picked player)) and value 0
      • Player Group - Pick every player in PlayersElf and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Leaderboard - Add (Picked player) to LeaderboardElves with label (Name of (Picked player)) and value 0
      • Trigger - Run Create Multiboard <gen> (ignoring conditions)
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • Multiboard_ShowDeaths Equal to True
        • Then - Actions
          • Trigger - Turn on Tally Deaths <gen>
        • Else - Actions
  • Create Multiboard
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Multiboard - Create a multiboard with 4 columns and (6 + PlayersCount) rows, titled Forest Wars
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 1 to Player
        • If - Conditions
        • Then - Actions
          • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 1 to Dead
        • Else - Actions
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row 1 to Kills
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 4, row 1 to Deaths
      • -------- Now set the fields for the first row, AND our player rows. --------
      • Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 0, row 0 to Show text and Hide icons
      • Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 0 to 10.00% of the total screen width
        • If - Conditions
        • Then - Actions
          • Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 0 to 4.00% of the total screen width
        • Else - Actions
          • Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 0 to 0.50% of the total screen width
      • Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row 0 to 3.00% of the total screen width
      • Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 4, row 0 to 5.00% of the total screen width
      • Multiboard - Set the color for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 0 to (70.00%, 70.00%, 70.00%) with 0.00% transparency
      • Multiboard - Set the color for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row 0 to (70.00%, 70.00%, 70.00%) with 0.00% transparency
      • Multiboard - Set the color for (Last created multiboard) item in column 4, row 0 to (70.00%, 70.00%, 70.00%) with 0.00% transparency
      • -------- DEFINE PLAYERS ON THE BOARD --------
      • Trigger - Run Sort Multiboard <gen> (ignoring conditions)
      • -------- Troll Team --------
      • Set TempInteger = 2
      • Set Multiboard_Spots[1] = TempInteger
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row TempInteger to PlayerNames[1]
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row TempInteger to
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row TempInteger to 0
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 4, row TempInteger to 0
      • -------- Elves Team --------
      • Set TempInteger = ((Number of players in PlayersTroll) + 4)
      • Set Multiboard_Spots[7] = TempInteger
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row TempInteger to PlayerNames[7]
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row TempInteger to
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row TempInteger to 0
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 4, row TempInteger to 0
      • -------- Clock --------
      • Set Multiboard_Clock = (PlayersCount + 6)
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row Multiboard_Clock to Game Time:
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row Multiboard_Clock to 0:00
      • Multiboard - Set the color for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 1 to (100.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%) with 0.00% transparency
      • Multiboard - Set the color for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row 1 to (100.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%) with 0.00% transparency
      • Multiboard - Set the color for (Last created multiboard) item in column 4, row 1 to (100.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%) with 0.00% transparency
      • Multiboard - Show (Last created multiboard)

Attachments

• Forest Wars....w3x
    575.8 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Level 4
I originally started using the dota template as well, I'm assuming that's where you got this. There are multiple triggers involved in that multiboard. I'll download the template again and take a look to see exactly which ones, but I'm pretty sure it's also dependant upon their team and player color setup triggers as well. I think they have one that creates leaderboards, then the one you're showing that creates the multiboard using the leaderboards, then one that updates it. I'll get back to you after I look at the template again, but you might be better off using a multiboard tutorial so you actually understand how it works.

Level 3
sure here it is
  • Player Colors
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set Player_Colors[1] = |c00ff0303
      • Set Player_Colors[2] = |c000042ff
      • Set Player_Colors[3] = |c001ce6b9
      • Set Player_Colors[4] = |c00540081
      • Set Player_Colors[5] = |c00fffc01
      • Set Player_Colors[6] = |c00ff8000
      • Set Player_Colors[7] = |c0020c000
      • Set Player_Colors[8] = |c00e55bb0
      • Set Player_Colors[9] = |c00959697
      • Set Player_Colors[10] = |c007ebff1
      • Set Player_Colors[11] = |c00106246
      • Set Player_Colors[12] = |c004e2a04
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 12, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set PlayerNames[(Integer A)] = ((Player_Colors[(Integer A)] + (Name of (Player((Integer A))))) + |r)

Level 3
copy over? you can just look at my map
EDIT: i fixed where you couldnt see names...now i cant see the titles: playername, kills, death

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.