• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Multi-User Gold Mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Is there anyway that I can make the Neutral Passive Gold Mine be usable by more than 1 player at once? What I mean is that Player 1 is mining and Player 2 tries to mines it won't let him.

And if that's possible is there a way to make it usable by a maximum of 2 or 3 players at once? If not don't worry too much about this. Just at least need it to be usable by more than 1 player.

Level 4
Hmm I see...

Can somebody help me with this then? I understand that I need to make a trigger that detects when order "smart" is given but from there I don't understand much. Plus that added fact that I'm hopeless in the object editor.

Some details:
I want a lightning effect going from the tree/gold mine to the unit (a penguin). I say tree because might as well put the whole harvesting into 1 spell.

They will gain 5 gold/lumber every x seconds. But will get more if an upgrade has been researched. I know this is gonna be difficult but please help me? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.