• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Multi-page Inventory System

Hey there!

@Rahko gave the go-ahead to continue working on the attached system. I appreciate any assistance.

It currently has the following bug:

• Drop item from page 1
  • Tab to page 2
  • Drop item from page 2
  • Pick an item up
  • Item dropped from page 1 will move from the ground back to page 1

I would also like the following UI changes;

Attachments

• Multi-PageInventorySystem_JASS_1.0.10.w3m
    40.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
This is working wonderfully.

It looks like T and G hotkeys are also bound to item slots. For example if I have a mana potion, and use either, I get the "Already at full mana" error.

Edit: If an item is set to "Drops on death True", and is not on the currently visible page, it will not drop when the carrier dies.

Last edited:

Wrda

Spell Reviewer
Level 26
Fixed items to drop on death while being in a different page. (Only in Inventory Buttons Kam script currently)
Clarity potion is being used to demonstrate "Stats - Dropped on when carrier dies" as true.

Attachments

• Multi-PageInventorySystem_JASS_1.0.20fix.w3m
    54.8 KB · Views: 2