• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Multi-floor buildings? Is it possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello, I am working on a project which i believe requires me to make buildings with more than one Floor and possibly stairs and an elevator or a means to reach each floor... anyone able to help with some advice or suggestions? thank you...

Level 23
It's impossible to have multiple floors in 1 same area (just like a bridge that is pathable above and below it at the same time. which is impossible).. however you could Create a floor in a part of your map and create another floor in another part. When a unit enters stairs/ elevator, just move that unit instantly to the next floor and so on..

Level 17
It's impossible to have multiple floors in 1 same area (just like a bridge that is pathable above and below it at the same time. which is impossible).. however you could Create a floor in a part of your map and create another floor in another part. When a unit enters stairs/ elevator, just move that unit instantly to the next floor and so on..

it is possible with crown form for flying height and already was a tread long ago about this
just not the most easiest thing

Status
Not open for further replies.