• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Mui Items Triggers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hello guys, i am trying to make some items run with mui instances, for example, i have some items that give's a chance when you attack or you are attacked to give permanent attributes, but if 2 players have the same item, it will be give the stats to the first player making the item, even if he drops the item or sells it, how can i make it MUI?
  • Level 2 Damage Tier Set
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is attacked
    • Conditions
      • ((Attacking unit) has an item of type |c0000FF00Damage|r |c00FF7F00Armor|r Set [|cffffcc00Level 2|r]) Equal to True
      • ((Attacked unit) belongs to an ally of (Owner of (Attacking unit))) Equal to False
    • Actions
      • Set L2DTS = (L2DTS + 1)
      • Set Level2DamageTierSetProc[L2DTS] = (Random integer number between 1 and 100)
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • Level2DamageTierSetProc[L2DTS] Less than or equal to 1
        • Then - Actions
          • Hero - Modify Agility of Level2DamageTierSetOwner[L2DTS]: Add 1
          • Special Effect - Create a special effect at Level2DamageTierSetPosition[L2DTS] using Abilities\Spells\Items\AIlm\AIlmTarget.mdl
          • Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
        • Else - Actions
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_Level2DamageTierSetPosition[L2DTS])
  • OwnerShip Damage Set 2
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Acquires an item
    • Conditions
      • (Item-type of (Item being manipulated)) Equal to |c0000FF00Damage|r |c00FF7F00Armor|r Set [|cffffcc00Level 2|r]
    • Actions
      • Set Level2DamageTierSetOwner[L2DTS] = (Triggering unit)
      • Set Level2DamageTierSetPosition[L2DTS] = (Position of Level2DamageTierSetOwner[L2DTS])
This is what i've tried from what i know at the moment, but i am not sure it is ok.
Maybe the tutorial from bellow can help me into that?
OF: A few months ago i've found a MUI tutorial that had a lot of pictures in it with a gnoll, lady vashj and other units, it explained very well how you can make a mui spell, i can't find it now, does someone knows where i can find this tutorial again?

Level 9
So it would be something like this?
  • OwnerShip Damage Set 2
    • Events
    • Conditions
      • (Item-type of (Item being manipulated)) Equal to |c0000FF00Damage|r |c00FF7F00Armor|r Set [|cffffcc00Level 2|r]
    • Actions
      • Set L2DTS_Owner[L2DTS_Integer] = (Hero manipulating item)
      • Set L2DTS_AttackingUnit[L2DTS_Integer] = (Attacking unit)
      • Set L2DTS_Player[L2DTS_Integer] = (Owner of L2DTS_AttackingUnit[L2DTS_Integer])
      • Set L2DTS_Position[L2DTS_Integer] = (Position of L2DTS_AttackingUnit[L2DTS_Integer])
      • Set L2DTS_AttackedUnit[L2DTS_Integer] = (Attacked unit)
    • Events
    • Conditions
      • (L2DTS_AttackingUnit[L2DTS_Integer] has an item of type |c0000FF00Damage|r |c00FF7F00Armor|r Set [|cffffcc00Level 2|r]) Equal to True
      • (L2DTS_AttackedUnit[L2DTS_Integer] belongs to an ally of L2DTS_Player[L2DTS_Integer]) Equal to False
    • Actions
      • Set L2DTS_Integer = (L2DTS_Integer + 1)
      • Set L2DTS_Proc[L2DTS_Integer] = (Random integer number between 1 and 100)
        • If - Conditions
          • L2DTS_Proc[L2DTS_Integer] Less than or equal to 1
        • Then - Actions
          • Hero - Modify Agility of L2DTS_Owner[L2DTS_Integer]: Add 1
          • Special Effect - Create a special effect at L2DTS_Position[L2DTS_Integer] using Abilities\Spells\Items\AIlm\AIlmTarget.mdl
        • Else - Actions
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_L2DTS_Position[L2DTS_Integer])

Level 12
  • OwnerShip Damage Set 2
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set L2DTS_Player[L2DTS_Integer] = (Owner of L2DTS_AttackingUnit[L2DTS_Integer])
      • Set L2DTS_Position[L2DTS_Integer] = (Position of L2DTS_AttackingUnit[L2DTS_Integer])
    • Events
    • Conditions
      • (L2DTS_AttackingUnit[L2DTS_Integer] has an item of type |c0000FF00Damage|r |c00FF7F00Armor|r Set [|cffffcc00Level 2|r]) Equal to True
      • (L2DTS_AttackedUnit[L2DTS_Integer] belongs to an ally of L2DTS_Player[L2DTS_Integer]) Equal to False
    • Actions
        • If - Conditions
        • Then - Actions
          • Special Effect - Create a special effect at L2DTS_Position[L2DTS_Integer] using Abilities\Spells\Items\AIlm\AIlmTarget.mdl
        • Else - Actions

first question... why you don’t use a damage engine to detect the unit attacks

second use if/then/else

if/then/else

condition attacking unit Equal to unit[1]

then do your stuff

Else (nothing)

snd then again

If/then/else

for unit[2]

that makes the trigger long but working...

I use it to give sometimes 1 trigger the effect to 8 players...

i saw you use if/then/else but I mean it for each player

Let me check it one sec

second problem I see why you set your integer + 1?
you can change the integer to start at 1 and not at 0 just press on your variable...

second thing.. why you use lessthen or equal to 1? What is less then 1? From 1 to 100?

Last edited:
Level 12
I found the problem at your third picture you send in you use
  • OwnerShip Damage Set 2
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
        • If - Conditions
        • Then - Actions
        • Else - Actions

first picture I see the problem you do owner[integer] = Hero manipulating item
(you just set owner[1] to unit that takes the item why 1 you ask because your integer startet at 0 you did +1 and then set only a unit to it without changing the number behind(array)

You need

owner[integer] = owner[playernumber(ownerofunit(heromanipulatingitem)]

owner[integer] to owner[and the number of the player get the item] so you change the unit and the array and not only the unit)

Last edited:
Level 9
first question... why you don’t use a damage engine to detect the unit attacks

second use if/then/else

if/then/else

condition attacking unit Equal to unit[1]

then do your stuff

Else (nothing)

snd then again

If/then/else

for unit[2]

that makes the trigger long but working...

I use it to give sometimes 1 trigger the effect to 8 players...

i saw you use if/then/else but I mean it for each player

Let me check it one sec

second problem I see why you set your integer + 1?
you can change the integer to start at 1 and not at 0 just press on your variable...

second thing.. why you use lessthen or equal to 1? What is less then 1? From 1 to 100?

I missclicked on less than 1 instead of just equal to 1, didn't saw it
i set the integer+1 so if i have more casters, the trigger creates a number for each action, i have 5 players max, so if 5 players have this item, i would like it to work for everyone

@Ender Wiggins You are a life saver, thanks !

Last edited:
Level 12
i set the integer+1 so if i have more casters, the trigger creates a number for each action, i have 5 players max, so if 5 players have this item, i would like it to work for everyone

i edit my last post read it... and find your mistake..

your array is Right to let it work for 5 players you just set it false to only player 1...

Level 12

you can start a integer at 1 to 12
No matters because there is no player 0 only in some other cases like ability real level or something else there is 0 = level 1
But in your case the starting integer to 1 would do the same and you don’t need to +1 it you don’t need the +1 anyways because if you set it like I said 1 post before it doesn’t matter because
Owner[integer] = Owner[Playernumber(ownerofunit(heromanipulatingitem)

would change it anyways to Owner[1 - 24] depends on which player takes the item

Level 9
So it should look like this? I've set the integer to 1 from variables editor
  • OwnerShip Damage Set 2
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set L2DTS_Owner[L2DTS_Integer] = L2DTS_Owner[(Player number of (Owner of (Hero manipulating item)))]
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
        • If - Conditions
          • L2DTS_Proc[L2DTS_Integer] Equal to 1
        • Then - Actions
        • Else - Actions

Level 12
  • OwnerShip Damage Set 2
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set L2DTS_Owner[L2DTS_Integer] = L2DTS_Owner[(Player number of (Owner of (Hero manipulating item)))]

right now remove the +1 because it bugs the whole thing

if you set it to player 1 now like you did you +1 it to player 2
So remove that +1 it’s just not that what you want

Set the others like attacking unit like the owner to the integer array of the heromanipulatingitem... so all of your variables detect the player which player is meaned...

Level 9
So, this is it
  • OwnerShip Damage Set 2
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set L2DTS_AttackingUnit[L2DTS_Integer] = L2DTS_AttackedUnit[(Player number of (Owner of (Hero manipulating item)))]
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
        • If - Conditions
        • Then - Actions
        • Else - Actions

Level 12
So, this is it
  • OwnerShip Damage Set 2
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set L2DTS_AttackingUnit[L2DTS_Integer] = L2DTS_AttackedUnit[(Player number of (Owner of (Hero manipulating item)))]
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
        • If - Conditions
        • Then - Actions
        • Else - Actions

now the other 2 lines too...
And the Last one you remove because you set the attacked unit better in your effect trigger where you had the +1 integer

BTW you did attacking unit to attacked unit Fix this

edit: ah sorry my Bad the attacked unit is needed for your condition my bad...

Level 9
So this is all? Yeah i need attacked unit so players can't "farm" stats on allies
  • OwnerShip Damage Set 2
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set L2DTS_AttackingUnit[L2DTS_Integer] = L2DTS_AttackingUnit[(Player number of (Owner of (Hero manipulating item)))]
      • Set L2DTS_Player[L2DTS_Integer] = L2DTS_Player[(Player number of (Owner of (Hero manipulating item)))]
      • Set L2DTS_Position[L2DTS_Integer] = L2DTS_Position[(Player number of (Owner of (Hero manipulating item)))]
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
        • If - Conditions
        • Then - Actions
        • Else - Actions

Level 12
  • OwnerShip Damage Set 2
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set L2DTS_AttackingUnit[L2DTS_Integer] = L2DTS_AttackingUnit[(Player number of (Owner of (Hero manipulating item)))]
      • Set L2DTS_Player[L2DTS_Integer] = L2DTS_Player[(Player number of (Owner of (Hero manipulating item)))]
      • Set L2DTS_Position[L2DTS_Integer] = L2DTS_Position[(Player number of (Owner of (Hero manipulating item)))]

last step the attacked unit remove it because you don’t need the variable just do normally

attacked unit is not equal to ally of bla bla bla there is no variable needed

Set the random number to 100 and test if it works for all 5 players

and then set it back to 1

Level 9
Ok,thanks for your help !
And for every item i have that has like a "custom made spell", i can use this trick with playernumber[owner of(hero manipulating item)] ?

For some reason it doesn't take my
  • call RemoveLocation(udg_L2DTS_Position[L2DTS_Integer])
But it is written exactly as it should be..

Level 12
No you use playernumber(ownerofunit(castingunit) as array for spells

and the attacked unit in the get item trigger does nothing because

Event
Unit acquires item

and Action
Set attacked unit
Or
Set attacking unit

the system does not understand what you want because there is no attacked unit or attacking unit... just so you understand...

both of them are useless and you don’t need a variable for both of this just do
In your condition of the item effect

attacked unit belongs to ally = false
And
Attacking unit has item of type = your item

without variables because this things don’t leak and don’t need a variable in your scenario..
:)

that’s why it not work because the system can not detect the
Attacking unit
And the attacked unit

because the variable can not be set with the event

Acquires item

and so your System not work

Level 9
I tried it in game and it doesn't work
  • OwnerShip Damage Set 2
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
    • Events
    • Conditions
      • ((Attacking unit) has an item of type |c0000FF00Damage|r |c00FF7F00Armor|r Set [|cffffcc00Level 2|r]) Equal to True
      • ((Attacked unit) belongs to an ally of L2DTS_Player[L2DTS_Integer]) Equal to False
    • Actions
        • If - Conditions
          • L2DTS_Proc[L2DTS_Integer] Less than or equal to 99
        • Then - Actions
        • Else - Actions

Level 12
Ok,thanks for your help !
And for every item i have that has like a "custom made spell", i can use this trick with playernumber[owner of(hero manipulating item)] ?

For some reason it doesn't take my
  • call RemoveLocation(udg_L2DTS_Position[L2DTS_Integer])
But it is written exactly as it should be..

the Position you Need to Set in the effect trigger before you set the modify...
Use
set position[L2DTS] = Position[PlayerNumber(ownerofunit(attackingUnit)]

and then you remove it like
call RemoveLocation(udg_Position[Playernumber(GetUnit(AttackedUnit)]

if I remember right...

Level 12
I tried it in game and it doesn't work
  • OwnerShip Damage Set 2
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
    • Events
    • Conditions
      • ((Attacked unit) belongs to an ally of L2DTS_Player[L2DTS_Integer]) Equal to False
    • Actions
        • If - Conditions
          • L2DTS_Proc[L2DTS_Integer] Less than or equal to 99
        • Then - Actions
        • Else - Actions

stop using your L2DTS integer... bro
its 100% set to 0 because you set it never to anything else and this method is used different then your scenario

Modify agility of Owner[Playernumber(ownerofunit(AttackingUnit)]

and in your condition the Player[Playernumber(ownerofunit(AttackingUnit]

Level 9
  • OwnerShip Damage Set 2
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set L2DTS_Owner[1] = L2DTS_Owner[(Player number of (Owner of (Hero manipulating item)))]
      • Set L2DTS_Player[1] = L2DTS_Player[(Player number of (Owner of (Hero manipulating item)))]
    • Events
    • Conditions
      • ((Attacked unit) belongs to an ally of L2DTS_Player[(Player number of (Owner of (Hero manipulating item)))]) Equal to False
    • Actions
      • Set L2DTS_Position[1] = L2DTS_Position[(Player number of (Owner of (Hero manipulating item)))]
      • Set L2DTS_Proc[(Player number of (Owner of (Hero manipulating item)))] = (Random integer number between 1 and 100)
        • If - Conditions
          • L2DTS_Proc[(Player number of (Owner of (Hero manipulating item)))] Less than or equal to 99
        • Then - Actions
          • Hero - Modify Agility of L2DTS_Owner[(Player number of (Owner of (Hero manipulating item)))]: Add 1
          • Special Effect - Create a special effect at L2DTS_Position[1] using Abilities\Spells\Items\AIlm\AIlmTarget.mdl
        • Else - Actions
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_L2DTS_Position[1])
Ok, so now they are like this, they still don't work..

Level 12
Ok
  • OwnerShip Damage Set 2
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set L2DTS_Owner[1] = L2DTS_Owner[(Player number of (Owner of (Hero manipulating item)))]
      • Set L2DTS_Player[1] = L2DTS_Player[(Player number of (Owner of (Hero manipulating item)))]
    • Events
    • Conditions
      • ((Attacked unit) belongs to an ally of L2DTS_Player[(Player number of (Owner of (Hero manipulating item)))]) Equal to False
    • Actions
      • Set L2DTS_Position[1] = L2DTS_Position[(Player number of (Owner of (Hero manipulating item)))]
      • Set L2DTS_Proc[(Player number of (Owner of (Hero manipulating item)))] = (Random integer number between 1 and 100)
        • If - Conditions
          • L2DTS_Proc[(Player number of (Owner of (Hero manipulating item)))] Less than or equal to 99
        • Then - Actions
          • Hero - Modify Agility of L2DTS_Owner[(Player number of (Owner of (Hero manipulating item)))]: Add 1
          • Special Effect - Create a special effect at L2DTS_Position[1] using Abilities\Spells\Items\AIlm\AIlmTarget.mdl
        • Else - Actions

Ok step by step now...

First Trigger

Event
Like Yours

Condition
Like Yours

Action
If/Then/Else
If
Hero Manipulating Item owned by Player 1

then
Set Owner[1] = Hero Manipluating Item
Set Player[1] = playerbyindex Player(0)

Else
Nothing

Action
If/Then/Else
If
Hero Manipulating Item owned by Player 2

then
Set Owner[2]= Hero Manipluating Item
Set Player[2] = playerbyindex Player(1)

Else
Nothing

for all 5 Players you do this

PlayerIndex is

Player 1 = 0
Player 2 = 1
Player 3 = 2
Player 4 = 3
Player 5 = 4

Level 12
  • OwnerShip Damage Set 2
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
        • If - Conditions
        • Then - Actions
        • Else - Actions

now the Second Trigger

Event
Like yours

Condition
First like your
Attacked Unit belongs to ally of Player[Playernumber(ownerofunit(AttackingUnit]

Action
If/Then/Else

If Random Number 1 to 100 Equal to 1

Then
Modify Agility of Owner[Playernumber(ownerofunit(AttackingUnit)
Creat your effect
Destroy your effect

that should 100% work...

Level 9
It give's the stats only to red, no matter who attacks
Also it doesn't let me put index 0, min 1, max 16
  • OwnerShip Damage Set 2
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set L2DTS_Player[(Player number of (Owner of (Hero manipulating item)))] = L2DTS_Player[(Player number of (Owner of (Hero manipulating item)))]
        • If - Conditions
          • (Owner of (Hero manipulating item)) Equal to Player 1 (Red)
        • Then - Actions
          • Set L2DTS_Owner[1] = (Hero manipulating item)
          • Set L2DTS_Player[1] = (Player(1))
        • Else - Actions
        • If - Conditions
        • Then - Actions
          • Set L2DTS_Owner[2] = (Hero manipulating item)
          • Set L2DTS_Player[2] = (Player(2))
        • Else - Actions
        • If - Conditions
        • Then - Actions
          • Set L2DTS_Owner[3] = (Hero manipulating item)
          • Set L2DTS_Player[3] = (Player(3))
        • Else - Actions
        • If - Conditions
        • Then - Actions
          • Set L2DTS_Owner[4] = (Hero manipulating item)
          • Set L2DTS_Player[4] = (Player(4))
        • Else - Actions
        • If - Conditions
        • Then - Actions
          • Set L2DTS_Owner[5] = (Hero manipulating item)
          • Set L2DTS_Player[5] = (Player(5))
        • Else - Actions
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
        • If - Conditions
        • Then - Actions
        • Else - Actions

Level 12
  • OwnerShip Damage Set 2
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set L2DTS_Player[(Player number of (Owner of (Hero manipulating item)))] = L2DTS_Player[(Player number of (Owner of (Hero manipulating item)))]
        • If - Conditions
        • Then - Actions
        • Else - Actions
        • If - Conditions
        • Then - Actions
        • Else - Actions
        • If - Conditions
        • Then - Actions
        • Else - Actions
        • If - Conditions
        • Then - Actions
        • Else - Actions
        • If - Conditions
        • Then - Actions
        • Else - Actions
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
        • If - Conditions
        • Then - Actions
        • Else - Actions

Do one smaller number for each player(1)
Because index of players start at 0 and 0 is player 1

and your conditions in if then else set the players from 1 down to 5

Level 12
  • OwnerShip Damage Set 2
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
        • If - Conditions
        • Then - Actions
        • Else - Actions
        • If - Conditions
        • Then - Actions
        • Else - Actions
        • If - Conditions
        • Then - Actions
        • Else - Actions
        • If - Conditions
        • Then - Actions
        • Else - Actions
        • If - Conditions
        • Then - Actions
        • Else - Actions
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
        • If - Conditions
        • Then - Actions
        • Else - Actions

ok wait I’m in 20 min at home then I send you the triggers...

Level 9
  • OwnerShip Damage Set 2
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
        • If - Conditions
        • Then - Actions
          • Set L2DTS_Player[1] = (Player((1 - 1)))
        • Else - Actions
        • If - Conditions
          • (Owner of (Hero manipulating item)) Equal to Player 2 (Blue)
        • Then - Actions
          • Set L2DTS_Player[2] = (Player((2 - 1)))
        • Else - Actions
        • If - Conditions
          • (Owner of (Hero manipulating item)) Equal to Player 3 (Teal)
        • Then - Actions
          • Set L2DTS_Player[3] = (Player((3 - 1)))
        • Else - Actions
        • If - Conditions
          • (Owner of (Hero manipulating item)) Equal to Player 4 (Purple)
        • Then - Actions
          • Set L2DTS_Player[4] = (Player((4 - 1)))
        • Else - Actions
        • If - Conditions
          • (Owner of (Hero manipulating item)) Equal to Player 5 (Yellow)
        • Then - Actions
          • Set L2DTS_Player[5] = (Player((5 - 1)))
        • Else - Actions
  • [trigger]
    • Events
    • Conditions
      • ((Attacked unit) belongs to an ally of L2DTS_Player[(Player number of (Owner of (Attacking unit)))]) Equal to False
    • Actions
        • If - Conditions
        • Then - Actions
          • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the origin of L2DTS_Owner[(Player number of (Owner of (Attacking unit)))] using Abilities\Spells\Items\AIlm\AIlmTarget.mdl
        • Else - Actions

Level 12
  • OwnerShip Damage Set 2
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
        • If - Conditions
        • Then - Actions
        • Else - Actions
        • If - Conditions
          • (Owner of (Hero manipulating item)) Equal to Player 1 (Red) <————
        • Then - Actions
        • Else - Actions
        • If - Conditions
          • (Owner of (Hero manipulating item)) Equal to Player 1 (Red) <————-
        • Then - Actions
        • Else - Actions
        • If - Conditions
          • (Owner of (Hero manipulating item)) Equal to Player 1 (Red) <———
        • Then - Actions
        • Else - Actions
        • If - Conditions
          • (Owner of (Hero manipulating item)) Equal to Player 1 (Red) <———
        • Then - Actions
        • Else - Actions
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
        • If - Conditions
        • Then - Actions
        • Else - Actions

i marked all your problems for player 1

Level 9
Yeah i've seen it now and i changed it, now something else happens, the effect plays for every player that triggers it, but the agility is given only to red again, but at least now it plays the effect on other players too, not just red

Level 12
now the Second Trigger

Event
Like yours

Condition
First like your
Attacked Unit belongs to ally of Player[Playernumber(ownerofunit(AttackingUnit]

Action
If/Then/Else

If Random Number 1 to 100 Equal to 1

Then
Modify Agility of Owner[Playernumber(ownerofunit(AttackingUnit)
Creat your effect
Destroy your effect

that should 100% work...

here I posted what you change on your second trigger just check everything..

BTW I Triple Posted and im sorry für everyone only to help you.. :)

Level 9
Yes i did, now it works,now if i put other players to attack red, they don't gain stat, but if red attacks them, he gain stat, i put condition to attacked unit not equal to attacking unit too?
Thanks for everything !

Level 12
Yes i did, now it works,now if i put other players to attack red, they don't gain stat, but if red attacks them, he gain stat, i put condition to attacked unit not equal to attacking unit too?
Thanks for everything !

so my index remember was wrong the -1 you can remove and try again with numbers of 1 to 5 on Player(1)

Then it should work like you want it..
I’m sorry I’m not at home and everything I said was Writem on phone and remembering the stuff...

Level 9
You don't have to be sorry, it's allright, thanks for according your time in helping me, and i am sorry that i didn't get it from the beginning :D!
If anyone else needs this and search for it, here are the latest triggers
  • OwnerShip Damage Set 2
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
        • If - Conditions
        • Then - Actions
        • Else - Actions
        • If - Conditions
          • (Owner of (Hero manipulating item)) Equal to Player 2 (Blue)
        • Then - Actions
        • Else - Actions
        • If - Conditions
          • (Owner of (Hero manipulating item)) Equal to Player 3 (Teal)
        • Then - Actions
        • Else - Actions
        • If - Conditions
          • (Owner of (Hero manipulating item)) Equal to Player 4 (Purple)
        • Then - Actions
        • Else - Actions
        • If - Conditions
          • (Owner of (Hero manipulating item)) Equal to Player 5 (Yellow)
        • Then - Actions
        • Else - Actions
    • Events
    • Conditions
      • ((Attacked unit) belongs to an ally of L2DTS_Player[(Player number of (Owner of (Attacking unit)))]) Equal to False
    • Actions
        • If - Conditions
        • Then - Actions
          • Hero - Modify Agility of L2DTS_Owner[(Player number of (Owner of (Attacking unit)))]: Add 1
          • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the origin of L2DTS_Owner[(Player number of (Owner of (Attacking unit)))] using Abilities\Spells\Items\AIlm\AIlmTarget.mdl
        • Else - Actions

Level 9
empty.gif
join.gif
set.gif
Set L2DTS_Proc[(Player number of (Owner of (Hero manipulating item)))] = (Random integer number between 1 and 100)
shall this be changed to
  • Set L2DTS_Proc[(Player number of (Owner of (Attacking unit)))] = (Random integer number between 1 and 100)
joinbottom.gif
if.gif
L2DTS_Proc[(Player number of (Owner of (Hero manipulating item)))] Less than or equal to 99
and this changed to
  • L2DTS_Proc[(Player number of (Owner of (Attacking unit)))] Less than or equal to 99
They work the way they are now, but i've just noticed it

Status
Not open for further replies.