• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mu Unlimited RPG v1.00

Contents

Mu Unlimited RPG v1.00 (Map)

Level 5
Pretty good game to my view, tho some bugs i found were quiet annouying.
1. When you load sometimes it doesnt give you the right amount of attributes :evil: (im lvl 17 and i have 21 atributes :( )edit: it seems to +4 of your current lvl
2. Most annouying one: When you load the same character 2 times, you get 2 characters.. 8)
3. More information on how to get the magical gladiator, load then type -mg? or just -mg at begining?
4. Some people dont read the lvl requiremant for -mg :evil: , so when they type -mg make a message saying "Must have a lvl 220." or something like that.
5. on the loading thing, its not left, its leave :roll: edit: there are also some other grammer problems, like: (must have a dk dm 220 level) it should be (must have a dk dm level 220)
6. some abuiltys on mage dont realy tell the "Truth" :evil: like when i have 57 intelegence, and one requires 56, it wasnt learned... :x but when i got 66 intelegence it was learned.. :D

It needs to be less laggy at begining as well

I give it 3/5, needs work and i would like it if i could get my hero back... :D GJ

Level 4
This game is almost compare to the real Mu Online. Except I have many complaints of people hating the auto-cam on the heroes. Instead why not make an camera zoom out a bit more. Great game, but some few glitches as Sworddragon previously said. 3/5