• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MPI MUI Portal System v3

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A portal system that allows up to 10 units to portal to different places at one, can be set up to allow more but requires one triger per aditianl portal. to see all 10 go on this map fine the enemys to the north they will portal when attacked,

Keywords:
portal, system
Contents

MUI MPI Portal System (Map)

Reviews
Bribe: - Not MUI - Leaks Really bad structure. This needs a huge re-write. I'm afraid I have to retire this because of how lacking it is.

M

Bribe:

- Not MUI
- Leaks

Really bad structure. This needs a huge re-write. I'm afraid I have to retire this because of how lacking it is.

Level 19

• Wait 0.20 seconds
Cannot be less than .27 seconds

• Unit - Create 1 Portal (spell) for (Owner of summoned[1]) at ((Position of caster[1]) offset by 200.00 towards (Facing of caster[1]) degrees) facing ((Facing of caster[1]) - 180.00) degrees
  • Unit - Order caster[1] to Move To ((Position of caster[1]) offset by 250.00 towards ((Facing of portal[1]) - 180.00) degrees)
Leaks locations

• Unit - Move caster[1] instantly to ((Position of portal[1]) offset by 50.00 towards ((Facing of portal[1]) - 180.00) degrees), facing (Position of portal[1])
Leaks 2 locations

• Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the origin of (Summoning unit) using Abilities\Spells\Undead\DarkRitual\DarkRitualTarget.mdl
Can cause problems if the spell is cast 2 or more times before it is cleared

• Do nothing
Is bad for your trigger(s)

• Skip remaining actions
Is unnecessary at all

* Your way of indexing is bad
* Waits ruins the whole concept
* Might want to change the event registerer.

Idea is not bad at all and is kinda new, but the trigger is done awfully bad.
Rate 1/5, vote for rejection.

Level 29
you want to see a real portal check this map

dont double post! use the EDIT button...

leak...
  • Unit - Create 1 Portal for (Owner of (Summoning unit)) at ((Position of (Summoning unit)) offset by 200.00 towards (Facing of (Summoning unit)) degrees) facing ((Facing of (Summoning unit)) - 180.00) degrees
very bad...
  • Wait 12.00 seconds

Level 9
dont double post! use the EDIT button...

leak...
  • Unit - Create 1 Portal for (Owner of (Summoning unit)) at ((Position of (Summoning unit)) offset by 200.00 towards (Facing of (Summoning unit)) degrees) facing ((Facing of (Summoning unit)) - 180.00) degrees
very bad...
  • Wait 12.00 seconds

the wait trigger is for the animations to play and i don't know how to fix the leak:vw_wtf::ogre_rage: and i just updated it once more:grin: