• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Moving multiple units from one map to another

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I made a map and made a lot of units in it, but when i started making the terrain I realized that the map was too small, so now i have made a bigger map, but I need to move all the custom units from the old small map to the new bigger map.
Is there any simple way of moving them all (or atleast more then one) at the same time?

Level 16
You dont need to make a new map if you only want to make the terrain bigger. Next time you might wanna look around in the editor some more. Look under "Scenario" tab and there "Map size and camera bounds". You can make your small map as big as you want, or make a big map as small as you want.

Level 2
In your old map, go to Object Editor. Click File-Export All Object Data. In your new map, click Import all object data and click the file you exported.

I have WE Unlimited, so if you dont have these buttons, guess you'll have to downlaod it :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.