• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Moving/issuing orders in UMSWE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
trere's a problem. i've been using standart WE, but now i've downloaded new version(UMS WE) and i don't know how to move units to the point and ussue orders targeting points. the editor says i must save the point as variable end then use it, but even with using variables i cannot move/issue orders. Please help!

Level 6
if i remember right at the top of the trigger screen there is an option that says dissable triggers if i remember correclty there is an option somewhere near it

man, i don't want to disable trigger. please, read more attentively

please, tell me how to move instantly(facing angle) and how to issue point-targeted orders in trigger

Level 3
JASS:
    call SetUnitPositionLoc(unit Your_unit, location Your_location, real Your_angle) // move instantly, stop the last order. you can use SetUnitX/Y too
    call IssuePointOrderLoc(unit Your_unit, string Your_order, location Your_location) // it walk to point.

is it ?

Level 6
@temperature
thank you, this will do)

EDIT: for all those who think i'm noob

such problems appeared when i imported map created in standart WE to UMS WE.
i've tried to make a new map in UMS and everything was fine - that's when i found out what the problem is

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.