• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Moving/attack unit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hey there,

I'm new with triggers, starting and trying stuffs. I did try many possbilities, but I cannot find which "Action" I need to use to do what I want.

So what I wanna do is that my unit is moving from point A to point B after spawning in point A. That's the easy part that I can do. So I made a simple trigger creating 1 footman every 5 secondes in Region A. When a unit enter Region A, it goes to a random point in Region B. (Unit is neutral hostile).

My problem is that I would like my unit to attack any ennemy he faces before he arrives in Region B.

Otherwise, footman spawned, he meets a grunt between his travel to Region B, fight him, then if alive, take back his path to Region B.

I don't need a all made solution, but at least some explanations with which actions I should use :peasant-smile:

Thank you :peasant-bowing:

Level 7
Nevermind, I just found that I didnt check over "move to" and there was "move/attack to". Sorrrryyyy :) I dont know how to change the tag to my post from trigger to solved :peasant-blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.