• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Moving a unit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
How do move a unit when it's in the effect of an ability?

Here's what i mean:

Caster starts the effect of an ability (meaning that the mana has been consumed and the cooldown starts), the caster moves towards the skill's targeted unit, and wham, the unit is damaged.

If another example is needed, it's something like Shiki Tohno's ultimate in Fight of Character.

Thanks in advance =D

Level 4
You mean a charge?

I advise you, not to ask for high-complicated spells at the start, but read some tutorials, and then search in the spell section for 'charge', and look at the triggers.

What you do, is simple 'Move instantly' a small bit, lots of times.

Lol i don't mind if the conditions to do it are complicated, i learn alot more if it's complicated.

Can it be done in GUI, or can it only be done in JASS?

i do have the charge map since a while ago....maybe i'll explore it more.

Status
Not open for further replies.