• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Movie in Warcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Time-consuming is only the middle-name. Heck, it's not hard switching pixels from black to white and vice versa, and you have all the data you need to do it, but to actually hard-code every frame.. damn.

Level 22
The system needed to do that isn't hard to make, but setting all the values for which pixels should be black or white in all those frames is virtually impossible for a human being.
I think he used some kind of program which translated the video into JASS code.

Edit: No human being could do that. He got 3269 functions which contains the values. On top of that he got an init function which initializes all of those :O.
So I guess he got 3269 frames and a frame rate of 15, which gives you 218 seconds.
None of us could make that without going crazy.

Edit: I can play that map with an fps going from 65 to 40.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

The system needed to do that isn't hard to make, but setting all the values for which pixels should be black or white in all those frames is virtually impossible for a human being.
I think he used some kind of program which translated the video into JASS code.

Edit: No human being could do that. He got 3269 functions which contains the values. On top of that he got an init function which initializes all of those :O.
So I guess he got 3269 frames and a frame rate of 15, which gives you 218 seconds.
None of us could make that without going crazy.

Edit: I can play that map with an fps going from 65 to 40.

Thou dost underestimate men.

Status
Not open for further replies.