• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mount Nerubus

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
When two races come across a mountain during exploration for new land, and there is no way across but the dead center, battles are not only against each other anymore...

Keywords:
mountain, mount, nerubian, hard, challenging
Contents

Mount Nerubus (Map)

Reviews
23:30, 24th Feb 2009 bounty hunter2: A unoriginal imbalanced melee map that requires a complete rework. Thus 1/5 and rejected. Read my full review on post 6.

M

23:30, 24th Feb 2009
bounty hunter2: A unoriginal imbalanced melee map that requires a complete rework. Thus 1/5 and rejected.

Read my full review on post 6.

Level 18
Hello, I am posting this short review on your map, here are some of the important things that the map heavily lacks:

Terrain [X] -- bad and plain, done in probably no more then 5 minutes, look up some pros terrains.

Originality [X] -- a melee with no originality, just something random.

Gameplay/Fun Factor [X] -- boring, boring, boring and whats with the dragons?

Balance [X] -- not symetrical, not good.

Drops [X] -- no drops at all.

Proper submission [X] -- Lacks info and images.

That it a clear 1/5, improve, learn and submit again. And please don't submit maps like this anymore.

bounty hunter2.

Last edited: