• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Mount&Blade[WC3 Mod/Map Project]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Belendor Artendor - "Indie" is launched...

Greetings Community,

As a short brief of myself, i have been playing WC3 for years just like you and i used to adore the system which we modders are actually admired of; Modifying. I took place in many projects in different games but i always spared time on WC3 triggers instead of JASS unfortunately. I made projects for my own hobbies. So far it has been 3 years since i have been hanging in WC3 Map Editor. Unfortunately due to lack of time i couldnt put my logo and very long description with story but as a short brief for now, it will be open world and WHATEVER you do will effect another, and that "another" will other and so on, even if you kill a Centaur that will decrease your "Reputation with them", story is set in a different Territory where there are mainly 5 Plot towns who are presenting most-common races as we know in Warcraft Lore and other little settlements, camps, cliffsides, secret areas, rivers, i cant express this mod even after i saw what i did and will be able to do. Expect bigger than biggest about it. Also as the name explains, thats the character.

Regards,

Last edited:

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Is this based on the M&B game? If so I'll help out with the triggering.

Level 1
Yes you are right to complain about it. My first idea was to make a map of the dearest game in the world but then i suddenly changed the idea from that to my new story i am currently writing.

Level 1
Sorry for double post but i also will work on indie map. Actually if you take a look on the description, it is a open world genre.

Why damn thread name doesnt change even i edited zillion times??

Status
Not open for further replies.