• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Mortal Survival Ultima - Idea Phase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hello,
I am starting a project from scratch call Mortal Survival Ultima, this project will include 2 teams: The Defenders and the Invaders. The Invaders symbolize The Burning Legion from the WC3 Campaigns, while the Defenders symbolize the traces of the mortal world (Orcs, Humans, etc). The Legion is invading the last territory belonging to mortals and it is the defenders job to driver them back.

Jobs Needed
Terrain Creator: 0/2
Hero Maker: 0/3
Trigger Maker: 1/2

--------------------------------------------------------------
Please let me know if you would like to join the map team.
Email: [email protected] B.NET: Sixco@Us East
or PM me on Hive Workshop. :thumbs_up:

Level 10
There's no point in triple posting to reserve spots, you already have the one at the top of the thread and it can be edited as you wish. You should probably deleted the 'reserved' posts otherwise someone will prolly -rep you, and that's not what you need when you are trying to spearhead a project.

You don't really explain anything about your project, so there is no real reason anyone would want to help yet. Why do you need 2 terrainers and 3 hero editors? There's nothing in your post to say what the recruited people will be doing...

...and the name is bad in my opinion. Mortal Survival Ultima seem like 3 seperate keywords for 3 seperate titles... it just doesn't flow, or really fit the theme.

Level 9
Another worthless request.
3 hero makers? Wtf?
2 terrainers and triggers?

What the **** are you doing sir? No one will want to help you because you arn't doing anything.
You have no progress whatsoever. And you ask for 3 hero makers? Get off your ass and do the project by yourself and then ask for help when its in alpha stages...

-Bane

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.