• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Morruroked's Introduction?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Morruroked was a "Troll" name derived from DeCorum using a translator that seems long dead. The troll's were from a different fictional world tho.
I like the forest trolls.

I joined Hiveworkshop, because I like the swapping of ideas about triggers and newmap creations. I would like to create WC3 maps based off some of my favorite PC games. Like, Sacrifice, TA: Kingdoms, Dark Planet: Battle for Natrolis, Sid Meier's: Alpha Centauri, SPORE, Mob Rule, Evolution: The Race for Intelligent Life. Some kind of RPG/Hero Maker/Ecosystem/Wilderness Survival. Maybe some kind of Elfs VS Trolls territory campaign set in the WC world before humans and Orcs.

I'm currently working on a Dungeon Keeper map based off of Varimathras's german one, since Varimathras doesnt make maps anymore. I know there is a long Dungeon Keeper thread.

i might add more to this later.

Level 12
Welcome to hive!
I didnt know anything about that name o_O

Newcomer tip #02: Dont give up on your first try on resource, try your best in everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.