• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Introduction²

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Greetings comrades.

First of all, I warn you : I'm french so I may do some ( stupid ? ) english mistakes in my posts.

So, I have to introduce myself to Hiveworskshop.
Mmh...

I'm a young men ( and a troll with pretty big Tusks !! ) who study IT at university.
And... Well, that's all I have to say - to you - about my real life.

I'm also a bit of a nerd, and I actually enjoy the Web-Culture.

My great passion in WC3 is terraining. Unfortunately, I recently lost all my screens and maps with my USB key. ( I only have left some low-res screenshots on my Facebook account. :( )
So I'm here to post - sometime - advices or critics about models or skins. And maybe, one day, present a map in the Terraining Contest !

So, here I am, RavaTroll. ( From the TLF : Troll Liberation Front, a organisation created in WoW to give rights and shoes to WoW trolls ( And Ivory raptor, and a capital, and ... ) )

Status
Not open for further replies.