• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

my introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
First, salutations from my humble homeland. I'm not an English speaker (I'm from Barcelona) but I'll try to be as understandable as possible.

I recently started in this thing about modding; like I spent 3 days now reading The Helper website in order to get an idea of what I am able to do and what can I do to pimp and create a kind of "fan-fiction" campaign. The path is long, but I'm eager to learn.

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't knew this board existed :( It is hard for me to find something on these kind of message boards (I'm not used to them), and the dark black layout doesn't helps my eyes either. Sorry again.

Last edited:
Level 2
Heh, thanks for the welcome :wink: Hope you find my works worth of mention (if all my questions are solved first - I'm having troubles with the circular time-frame masks right now, and it is stopping me from advancing on my front-end customization learning :confused: )

Fins aviat! :thumbs_up:

PS: If anyone is interested in helping me with it, you can check this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.