• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Morph-Spellbook Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Ok i explain it carefully so no one make a fast short answer which i dont need:
I have a unit say druid of the talon. I add a spellbook with some spells.(Oo its full). I also add the spellbook to the druid of the talon at crow form.

Now i use crow form ingame.What happens? He still have the spellbook- but it's empty!:confused:

Ok Ok i made up a trigger which removes the spellbook and add it again. Now there are the spells again:smile:
But when i look carefully i see that the spells arent in colldown anymore. i used one of the spells before i used crow form with a cd of 2 minutes. I used crow form and suddenly i could use it again. which is destroying all the blance of the game.

Oo and sometimes a unit is dying when i use a spell like crow form.

Could someonr help?I have many units on my map with have that problem.
edit: does nobady understand this cause my english is bad? then pls say it i would write it again

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.