• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Spell] Morph - Robo/Uproot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
The Tinker unit got another unit which goes for the robo-goblin one. Which means i can mess with them without problems.

I gave an ability to my rooted ancients that works fine, but the problem is when they uproot, which is considered another unit(That doesn't have the ability)(That also doesn't have a direct unit).
Could i give those ancients the ability they got while rooted without making a robo goblin ability + alternate version for each of those ancients?

I already saw this thread with a similiar problem

Last edited:
Level 39
There is no GUI command to make the ability stay after morphing. You need to use this jass script whenever you first add the abilities to the unit

Custom Script: call UnitMakeAbilityPermanent(udg_Your_Unit_Variable, 'A001', true) //A001 being the raw code of the spell you need to make permanent

Status
Not open for further replies.