• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Moria-Goblin

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Dekarchos
I made this model + texture a very long time ago, and now I decided to upload it^^
I hope you like it,
But please credit me if you use it^^
Contents

Moria-Goblin (Model)

Moria-Goblin (Model)

Reviews
Chriz.: Too much like the murloc model, more of a texture than anything else, try submitting it as such. Ignored.

M

Chriz.: Too much like the murloc model, more of a texture than anything else, try submitting it as such. Ignored.

Level 5
that is COOL! you may want to make it stand up only slightly straighter, since it looks a bit too much like a murloc in armor atm! :p

Level 9
hmm...
I think you are right, but then I would have to reanimate (no, not revive^^) it, and that's not my kind of business, I think ><

But to be honest, I did not see any Goblin in LotR who stood straight xD
They are smaller than Orcs, and they are living at dark places, so I think they are propably small^^