• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

More questions PLZ REPLY QUICKLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
okay guys I got more Questions for you,
1.can I put more than one terrian pack in a map, if so how?
2.How can I make my own custom terrain and inport it?
3.I got a MID. file that I would like to use as music, so I tried to convert to an MP3 using the rename method,
but it still won't play, but I can inport it and it says it should, and it plays on the media player.
4.How can I make a custom spell and inport it.

If you know how to do these things your damn smart! :wink:

Level 5
1.can I put more than one terrian pack in a map, if so how?
You mean Tileset? You can customize your own tileset on Advance>Modify tileset.

3.I got a MID. file that I would like to use as music, so I tried to convert to an MP3 using the rename method, but it still won't play, but I can inport it and it says it should, and it plays on the media player.
You couldn't just rename the file from mid to mp3. Even the extension is changed, the file itself still midi type. Media player usually recognize the file by inspecting what the file contains, not the file extension. Use mid2wav converter program, then convert it to mp3.

4.How can I make a custom spell and inport it.
Do you have TFT? There's a spell editor in Object editor.

Status
Not open for further replies.