• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Super Smash WARCRAFT....dun dun duh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hey would anyone play a Supersmash warcraft that gives only story mode multi??

ive got a link to the game....so far only Mushroom and temple

their are 4 modes Easy, Normal, hard, MASTER
Damage+%--------+0% +20% +50% +100%

easy is for begginers and normal is for those who play often the other 2 are for if you can pwn it!!!:razz: also random doesnt work until i have all chars in!

well heres the link so far......i dont think it will be less then 4k when done......:xxd: lots of inports oh yah(link):wink:

Attachments

• SSW.w3x
    2.9 MB · Views: 133
Level 11
Not another one, why do you all leave me to this...

There is many smash bros. maps. But you are free to create what you want.
Please give more info.
Stop importing so much!
Imports aren't the best thing ever, I know when you are new to a site with them it's so tempting, but you need self control.
If you can substitute any character on wc3 default chars. then use it, also skins are usually smaller so try them also.
For example ice climbers, all though not human, use the walrus men but scale them down. Ice climbers purely just example.
Also you don't want to go over 4mb, if you go over 5mb you can't attach map to posts.
Remember to use crazy colors, for the nintendo world was designed for young adolescents.

Level 11
I know how that is, models are so wonderful, maybe one day we will be blessed to have more than 4mb of imported info with little extra lag.
I never use the singular term btw.
I've seen samus model... if you have to resort to it. on thw or wc3c can't remember which

Level 9
Depends on the protector you used. The one I have (and sometimes use) decreases the size a good bit.

There's no need to protect it though unless you really don't want anyone messing with it.

If you don't mind, then just use a compressor. If you have some outstanding trigger or something, someone could learn from it.

Anyways, mind posting screenshots?
If you have some pretty pictures then you have a better chance of people downloading and testing.

Level 3
wow.. someone beat me to starting something like this :O i was still thinking up ideas on how to trigger everything. well done.. looking forward to seeing this finished :D

Status
Not open for further replies.