• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need help realy bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
guys can any of u plz help me how to hide the models skins and tga files that u inport to objet manager can u plz tell me how i hide them like no body can c them,if it is a trigger plz tell me if is a trigger plz write the trigger or if its a program tell where can i get it.i'll apreciate so much guys

Level 22
u can change the mdl of the model that uses the skin by converting from mdx to mdl. then find textures and change the path. sace it and change to mdx again. so u have to different models with the same look. to hide a skin, just change the model of the unit, so it looks the same but without skin

Level 2
Thnx alot man

but what i mean is hide everything u import to object manager.look have u ever open the dark lineage map or evequest when u open those maps and try go get the models from object manager there r no models or skins how they do that.how they hide the models and skin u cant get the models cuz its like they r invisibles.if u c this again plz help me.i'll apreciate so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.