• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need help realy bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Guys i aknow u r so smart and i know u can help me.look i have this map its call dark lineage Owen i love that game but i have passed all over.the question is that when i edit something on the map its all good but when i save and re-open the map its all dark can u plz help me how to edit 2 new models i have without getting crack the game.i promise i wont host it.its only for me. i'll aprecitae so much is u help me guys

Level 2
hey man thnx alot for helping me i knew u will help me cuz u always help me thnx alot man.look when i import something to the import manager then i save the map on world edit after editing what i wanted.but when i try to play the map its all dark u cant play the game anymore i think all triggers get disable or something like that.look i have all kind of programs if u know what i have to do plz tell me what program i have to use to edit something without cracking the game.look i try to use the War3map.j but i cant understand some of the lines of it can u plz check it out and tell me what i have to do or remove from the war3map.j to b able to edit something new on the map i promise i wont host it man i just want to edit it for me.

Level 22
turn sarcasm off :p it probably has a trigger that does a fade out in the beginning of the game. if the maker hided all the triggers, theres nothing u can do about it except hacking, but not alowed so speak about that on this site. i rly dont know anything about 'war3map.j'

Status
Not open for further replies.