• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

dark lineage spells.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
hey i was kinda just wondering if u guys could help me compile a list of places i can find/buy any and all spells in dark lineage. if possible can u please include mana cost and damage/effect of spell. thanks

Level 2
You can do the buyable ones yourself I think. For the findable ones (which cant be bought):
Sunburst: 150 mana, 350dmg + 10dmg/s over 10s, dropped by Bugbear, Ifrit and the fire monsters (easy to get)
Eruption: 180 mana, 280 aoe damage (shockwave like), dropped by Ungoliant (medium to get)
Teleport: 10 mana, works like teleport scroll, dropped by Succubus and Harpy (maybe F-Harpy and Succubus Queen too) (hard to get)
Storm Walk: 50 mana, blink, dropped by Succubus
Cone of Cold: dont know, aoe damage, dropped by Elmore General (dont know)
Fire Wall: dont know, dont know, I heard its dropped by Ifrit (hard to get)
Burning Weapon: dont know, +8 damage on every attack for 150s, dropped by fire monsters (hard to get)
Greather Haste: 20 mana, +15% move and attack speed for 270s, dropped by F-Harpy and Ettin (medium)
Bravery: 75 mana, +10% attack speed (stacks with haste), dropped by Forgottens and maybe others (medium)
Now the ones of which I think or am sure that they can be bought:
Sleep: Undead, the water monsters in the dungoen
Breath of Earth: Golems
Mana Drain: Forgottens, something else which I dont know
Heal: Undead
Haste: Burning Archer

Level 1
thatnks

that was perfect if anyone can fill in the details he didnt know id love for the help. imtrying to compile a list of spells, items, and drops so please post i will give credit to anyone who helps.

Level 1
storm walk is actually 80 mana. OH MAN CON OF COLD, YOU CAN GET THAT FROM LICH, AND I FOUND ONE FROM LASSER DRAGON ALONG WITH A FROZEN CLOUD. breath of earth / fire can also be bought in ken's castle along with invis for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.