• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Help BADLY With Triggers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I'm Working on a Map That is Based Off The Work Of Duke Wintermual The Greatest Mual Maker Out There. My Map Is Called Nightmaul Hence The Name "Night". and i'm really having problems doing a lot of the work i can do everything else on a map but just cant do the trigger work without help. so i'm asking any1 out there that can do this list of triggers or at least some of them PLZ give me ur Help i would Really Like To see Nightmual on this site.

Need Help Doing Point Value Triggers in which the point value adds every time when a player summons something or in this case "income" like in wintermual u start off getting 25 gold every 30 sec. then when u summoned out a scout with a Point Value of 1 the point value adds to the income trigger so that u get 26 gold every 30 sec. and hopefully it will Bulid up every time u summon.

Need Help With Unit Summoming or something like it. in Wintermual when u clicked on a unit to bulid it, it spawned in the middle of the map for whomever summoned the unit and then moved from checkpoint to checkpoint.

Need Help with The lives integer. like in wintermual when a unit got passed blues or greens defence they lost a point or life in this case. the only thing i need to know is how to put it into a leaderborad and then whenever a unit moved to that region or endpoint minus the point from the leaderborad and also when a unit moved to that region i need to put it into text like "Scout Escaped U have 24 lives left" and then just show it to force 1 and force 1 only

plus if u want to do the trigger work on my map u WILL get Credit for helping me with is map in only 2 ways A:Giving me The Trigger Work as noted By the list or B:Giving me ur E-Mail Address And Allowing Me to Send U The Map In Either in a Zip or RAR File Then U Do The Triggering Work For me Then When Ur Finished Send it Back to me then i'll Look at it making sure that u did a good job with all the triggering work Then If i give u The ok Then Ur Battle.Net Login Name (which U Will Have To list Too and What region u play on B.net) Will Be added To the List At loadup But just Remember 1 Thing u MUST give me Ur B.net Login Name and Region Or ur Credit Will Not Be Added To the List.

Level 6
The triggers you've requested aren't that hard to be done ( abozt 30 minutes maybe 45 i believe ^^ )
Just write to me in ICQ and send me the map. i will add the triggers as fast as i can and send the map back to you...
I'll promise not to use your ideas without giving creditz to you!

Level 3
still need help

ok i think lord has failed to keep in touch with me. b/c at this moment i'm pulling him off so i'm still looking for any trigger worker around here so if u know how to do alot of the trigger work from any kind of mual map then leave a post and will talk but if u have ICQ thats a slight problem i cant send a RAR or ZIP file through ICQ b/c it wont allow me to so any kind of e-mail account is fine and the only way to get credit is by giving me ur B.NET login name so i can give criedt when criedt is due and dont say that why dont u just copy the triggers from 1 of the wintermaul and then just fix it up. well i cant ITS WAY to confusing for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.