• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

More Bonus Damage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I was wondering how to get an ability to give bonus damage against only a ceertain type of armor. I really dont like the ability editor because you dont have all the option imo you get with the unit editor, It would be nice if i could get a blank slate with abilities so that I can see all the options.

What I want to do it give this polearm infantry more bonus dmg against cavalry since he has a glaive which was a medieval polearm simular to a naginata in that it had a sword blade, but it was fixed on the pole like an axe and on the back of the blade was a hook used to drag the rider off his steed

Level 4
I think that all bonus damage you give to a unit automatically given as the damge type the unit has. EX: A hero takes up an item that adds plus 10 damage. Its automatically Hero damage, if given to a unit it would be normal damage and if given to a ranged unit it would be piercing.

Level 2
But what I want is to make an ability give more damage against a certain type of armor so that when this unit attacks a unit with this armor, he gets more damage, but only against that armor type

Status
Not open for further replies.