• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

More beautiful Sylvanas

More beautiful Sylvanas:

Hello!
So some people do not like the look of default Sylvanas.
I do not mind her that much ,but decided to give her a more innocent, yet deadly and sexy look.
She also has all the changes done to default sylvanas from my Sylvanas animations fixed
Updates:
  • Gave her the blood elf archer face and edited to have the proper FaceFX
  • Improved her animations:
    • New attack 1 & 2, Spell 1 (from undead sylvanas)
    • Spell Slam 1 & Spell Channel (made from the Stand Victory 1)
  • Added a Blood Elf version for her using the textures from Iomero you can get the Icon also from his post here Blood Elf Ranger (Reforged)
  • New portrait (BE archer portrait camera used)
  • New Icons
Installation:
To have her as the default model in your game add the .mdx file to the path:
  • \Warcraft III\_retail_\units\creeps\sylvanuswindrunner
Else, add her directly into your custom map using the Asset Manager import.
Notes:
Check in the Readme from the archive the location for the new .dds files
The name of the .mdx must be changed to sylvanuswindrunner and sylvanuswindrunner_portrait in order for her to work as default

Check out my other work here:
Hope you enjoy it!
All feedback is welcomed
Previews
Contents

Young Blood Elf Sylvanas (Model)

Young Blood Elf Sylvanas Icons (Icon)

Young Blood Elf Sylvanas portrait (Model)

Young High Elf Sylvanas (Model)

Young High Elf Sylvanas Icons (Icon)

Young High Elf Sylvanas portrait (Model)

Reviews
Ardenaso
Very well, I'm now elevating this to RECOMMENDED
Like I said previously,
You took what was like a 3/10 ugly baboon face and you turned it into like a 8.5/10 face here in terms of beauty.

So there is hope for her reforged appearance after all! Plastic surgery must've cost thousands of gold, excellent job!

Last edited:
Level 3
Like I said previously,
You took what was like a 3/10 ugly baboon face and you turned it into like a 7/10 face here in terms of beauty.

So there is hope for her reforged appearance after all! Plastic surgery must've cost thousands of gold, excellent job!
more like millions if you think about right lol

Level 35
Like I said previously,
You took what was like a 3/10 ugly baboon face and you turned it into like a 7/10 face here in terms of beauty.

What can I say.
Money is nothing when you do it for love :peasant-i-object:
Now time to focus on finishing Jannalla. No plactic surgery for her just need to give her more tricks (animations) and she is good to go :D
1653265842772.png

What can I say.
Money is nothing when you do it for love :peasant-i-object:
Now time to focus on finishing Jannalla. No plactic surgery for her just need to give her more tricks (animations) and she is good to go :D
View attachment 400067
One of the main characters of my custom campaign story and the map im currently working on is using the Jannalla model, I'll definitely switch to your version when you're done :D
"Edea Gilwyn" her name will be.

Level 35
One of the main characters of my custom campaign story and the map im currently working on is using the Jannalla model, I'll definitely switch to your version when you're done :D
"Edea Gilwyn" her name will be.
Hope you like her with upright stance because that's what I am doing for her. Want to give her as much as possible the animations from Blood and High elf Shandris Up Right

Hope you like her with upright stance because that's what I am doing for her. Want to give her as much as possible the animations from Blood and High elf Shandris Up Right
do you by any chance also plan on making a high elf huntress?
My futile attempt

I wanted to turn the panther into like a timber wolf and replace the glaive with a bow, but I failed hard on multiple levels.
I can pass you the skin and model in a PM if you like to pick up on it (you may claim full ownership over it ofc if you do)

J2Y

J2Y

Level 3
Excuse me, the model is not working properly. What is the exact path of the model?

The model path I set up is
SylvanasWindrunner_NewFace.tif
war3mapImported\SylvanasWindrunner_new.mdx
war3mapImported\SylvanasWindrunner_new_portrait.mdx.

Level 35
Excuse me, the model is not working properly. What is the exact path of the model?

The model path I set up is
war3mapImported\SylvanasWindrunner_new.mdx
war3mapImported\SylvanasWindrunner_new_portrait.mdx.
if you are using the world editor and importing her make sure the paths are:
  • SylvanasWindrunner_NewFace.tif
  • SylvanasWindrunner_new.mdx
  • SylvanasWindrunner_new_portrait.mdx
Then you can set her as a model for what time of character you want to make

If you want her as the default model in your game add the .mdx file to the path:
  • \Warcraft III\retail\units\creeps\sylvanuswindrunner
Notes:
The .dds file must be added to \Warcraft III\retail
The name of the .mdx must be changed to sylvanuswindrunner and sylvanuswindrunner_portrait in order for her to work as default

Level 35
do you by any chance also plan on making a high elf huntress?
My futile attempt

I wanted to turn the panther into like a timber wolf and replace the glaive with a bow, but I failed hard on multiple levels.
I can pass you the skin and model in a PM if you like to pick up on it (you may claim full ownership over it ofc if you do)
Hmm. I have to check and see if someone already did it.
But why do you want a high elf on a wolf? Not really lore accurate :)
Anyway here are some wolf mounts that could be used Who Let The War Dogs Out!
Also, have to tried to give her the moon priestess animations? To see how she reacts? Or use the moon priestess model all together and change armor/mout
1653291056178.png

This is an alpha idea :D
It will require more work of course, but you can start with this ;)
The only issue that should be fix would be the position of the front legs. The rest looks nice.

Last edited:

J2Y

J2Y

Level 3
if you are using the world editor and importing her make sure the paths are:
  • SylvanasWindrunner_NewFace.tif
  • SylvanasWindrunner_new.mdx
  • SylvanasWindrunner_new_portrait.mdx
Then you can set her as a model for what time of character you want to make

If you want her as the default model in your game add the .mdx file to the path:
  • \Warcraft III\retail\units\creeps\sylvanuswindrunner
Notes:
The .dds file must be added to \Warcraft III\retail
thank you, but i didn't solve the problem..
SylvanasWindrunner_new.mdx
SylvanasWindrunner_new_portrait.mdx
I set the path, but the result came out like this

Attachments

• d2.png
    d2.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 108
Hmm. I have to check and see if someone already did it.
But why do you want a high elf on a wolf? Not really lore accurate :)
Anyway here are some wolf mounts that could be used Who Let The War Dogs Out!
Also, have to tried to give her the moon priestess animations? To see how she reacts? Or use the moon priestess model all together and change armor/mout
View attachment 400079
This is an alpha idea :D
It will require more work of course, but you can start with this ;)
The only issue that should be fix would be the position of the front legs. The rest looks nice.
I know it isnt lore accurate, but my custom campaign isnt lore accurate in the slightest either and I could really use a high elf on a wolf.
Wrote an original story where high elves are called Shavonians and they are the natury elves with animal and beast allies, ect.
Meanwhile, Night Elves in my story are called the Drow Elves. They inhabit the tundras of Keshak and are incredibly savage and aggressive, even raiding/cannibalizing settlements in Shavanoth.

Level 35
I know it isnt lore accurate, but my custom campaign isnt lore accurate in the slightest either and I could really use a high elf on a wolf.
Wrote an original story where high elves are called Shavonians and they are the natury elves with animal and beast allies, ect.
Meanwhile, Night Elves in my story are called the Drow Elves. They inhabit the tundras of Keshak and are incredibly savage and aggressive, even raiding/cannibalizing settlements in Shavanoth.
Well i'l see what I can do. Right now I got other priorities so it will take some time to make a proper model with working animation.
I need it to feel like a proper reforged unit :D

Level 35
Could be useful for those who want a more beautiful Sylvanas, but outside of that it's just niche at best; so I'm ruling this as SIMPLE/USEFUL.

Also, I removed the redundant tags on the thread.
Yea not much else to her just a different face that works well.
The additional spell slam 1 / spelll channel 1 and the repaired cinematic clipping and stupid arrow removed are the same as improvements as Sylvanas Re-Reforged so their pretty much the same model with different faces but better then default

Ardenaso

HD Model Reviewer
Level 32
Yea not much else to her just a different face that works well.
The additional spell slam 1 / spelll channel 1 and the repaired cinematic clipping and stupid arrow removed are the same as improvements as Sylvanas Re-Reforged so their pretty much the same model with different faces but better then default
Very well, I'm now elevating this to RECOMMENDED