1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The reforging of the races is complete. Come see the 14th Techtree Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. It's time to choose your horse in the race - the 32nd Modeling Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Blood Elf Ranger (Reforged)

Submitted by lomero
This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Hi everyone, I hope that you have a good day.

I present to you my first skin for Reforged. It's a blood elf version of Sylvanas Windrunner (Alive), which is basically a recolor of the original texture.

I've tested the skin in other maps and looks very good anyway I accept your suggestions and critics to improve the skin. This is my first skin in warcraft 3 and was exciting to imagine the great number of cases that you can make with Photoshop and some free time.

Have a nice day

Changelog:

24/03/2020: Added Icon and Improved the Yellow color in armour
Previews
Contents

Body (Texture)

Cape (Texture)

Eyes (Texture)

Weapon (Texture)

Icon (Icon)

1. Nagax

Nagax

Resources:
    Resources:
    Very interesting ! I was planning to do a thing similar ! IMO to change blue to red (instead of green) was maybe more beautiful (he orange bloodelf version of HOTS for example but a bit more red) but really cool thing !

2. Kemayo

Kemayo

Resources:
    Resources:
    I like it. Looks like those NPCs n Eversong Woods.

3. Ardenaso

Ardenaso

Resources:
    Resources:
    You could give her blue eyes (again) and some Farstrider face marks and that can be Alleria already

4. lomero

lomero

Resources:
    Resources:
    Someone told me that yellow parts are too artificial, maybe I will change to a yellow fall color

5. Kaziorotto

Kaziorotto

Resources:
    Resources:
    I know it might sound off-topic, but where do you get the skins/models from?

6. lomero

lomero

Resources:
    Resources:
    I get the base texture from wc3 client with CascEditor

7. Kaziorotto

Kaziorotto

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thanks, that helped me a lot.

8. Kemayo

Kemayo

Resources:
    Resources:
    Any chance of getting an Icon for her?

9. lomero

lomero

Resources:
    Resources:
    Updated

10. Null

Null

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Looks nice, but the blood elves dress in red, yellow and black. Can you pls make a version with those colors? Pls

11. Zelda95

Zelda95

Resources:
    Resources:
    can you make a blue eyed high elf archer is possible? the ones in the game all have green eyes