• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Moon Ruby Amulet by chilla_killa

I realised that there aren't any amulet attachment models here at Hive Workshop, so I decided to make one.
I based it on an icon by enjoy, I used her icon as a texture and yes, I have full permission from her.
It fits to the Villager Model, if you use the attachment point "head"

Please give me credits for my work, if you use it in your map/campaign.
Of course you may edit it in size, rotation and attachment point.

Greets chilla_killa

Keywords:
amulet, attachment, moon, ruby, atachment, enjoy, attachment, rpg
Contents

Moon Ruby Amulet by chilla_killa (Model)

Reviews
20:55, 23rd Dec 2009 DonDustin: could be useful I guess.

M

20:55, 23rd Dec 2009
DonDustin: could be useful I guess.

Level 19
Good model but it looks a bit wierd. Its just a ruby and a moon next to each other. Id suggest making the moon out of ruby

It looks nice and useful, but why do you insist on using images for textures like that?
I'd say: Crop off everything but the crecend and the ruby, and put them in a 64x64 instead. Voila, filesize lowered by half.
Also, i think you are using too many polies on that crecent, but that's ok i guess.

Level 1
idk if you still check this, but the moonruby wont import into my game. ive imported it atleast 4 times already and everytime i try to select it for an item in object editor there is no image for the item and it does not show in game. please help, because i would love to use it in a game im making.