1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Moo Moo v3.19b Generation X

Submitted by REDBEEF
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
Map Version: v3.19b
Moo Moo Generation X
======================================================================================

Foreword:
This game is a classic Hero Defense that requires a very strategic gameplay. As a defender, your task is to defend Moo Moo, the King of the Town of Thunderbluff.

Gameplay:
There are 25/35 levels(Depends on the mode you used). In Normal mode,almost each level spawns 3 different types of enemy creeps, except for the boss wave. For every 5 levels is a boss level; pretty hard and needs strategic play to defeat the bosses. After you finish defending the waves, will appear many bosses, some optional, witch will grant very good items to defeat the final boss Centaur in the end. After each level the player has a timer of 60 seconds, to buy what they need.

Features:

-Secrets:
In this map, the players may find numerous secrets, obvious ones, that will make the game faster, and more captivating and interesting.

-Side-quests:
While defending Moo Moo, players can do side-quests. The side-quests gives more items or gold.

More than 50 different heroes:
All the Players must control a hero to defend Moo Moo. The heroes are divided into 4 taverns + The Secret Hero Tavern (which is very easy to find :) including hero "spongeboob" )

Tips:
-Try to find all the secrets.
-Don't choose only tanks, or only damagers, cause the game will be more difficult.
-Don't be selfish with the creeps cause the gold will be divided to all the players.

Credits & Resources:
--------------------------------------------------------
Web site hosting
-www.MooPortal.com - Firelord
-www.epicwar.com
-the Helpers net

Spells and other triggers
BlueSlayer, Jumung, Warmest, Warmest, simbat, XeNiM666, Tinki3, Doom-Angel, --Thanatos--, Naminator, thehelper.net.

Icon at hiveworkshop.com
LiOneSS, CRAZYRUSSIAN, 67chrome, Darkfang, Golden-Drake, chr2, Mr.Goblin, JollyD, Hellx-Magnus, KelThuzad, SkriK, Blizzard Entertainment.

Special Thank to the members www.MooPortal.com

Our site: www.MooPortal.com

Download : Moo Moo Generation X Links???
-To download current version, trusted, and secured map just go to our site: www.MooPortal.com

Iam the author of this map.
REDBEFF of MooPortal SITE

VIDIOS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySOAijuFpFE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ahHe6qcJKI&feature=related

Screen Shots

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Keywords:
arena, castle, defense, hero, moo, secrets
Contents

Moo Moo v3.19b Generation X (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael [img] Date: 2013/Jan/04 17:18:49 [Please do not send me a message, use Staff Contact] [img] Comment:Almost approvable, I still need you to list the name of all of the resource authors both in-game and here in the description....
  1. Vengeancekael [​IMG]
    Date: 2013/Jan/04 17:18:49
    [Please do not send me a message, use Staff Contact] [​IMG]

Comment:
    Almost approvable, I still need you to list the name of all of the resource authors both in-game and here in the description. You've cited "spells, icons of hiveworkshop.com"​
    Not Rated
    [tr]

[​IMG] Rules

16:15, 7th Sep 2011
    Vengeancekael: Status: Rejected

Change the map type to Defense/Survival.

Private message me once you've updated the map.

[EDIT]

Orcnet: pulled out for the lack of following instructions by VengeanceKael, if your already done pm him or me for us to mod your work[/tr]

2. ksStr

ksStr

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    wow, so your the author of this map!
    Even if the website is provided, screenshots are still needed here @@

3. REDBEEF

REDBEEF

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yup, done! I've added the screen shots :ogre_haosis:

4. Marc Mamales

Marc Mamales

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    lol fix the (VIDIOS) to (VIDEOS) you spelled it wrong :D
    btw nice map :D +Rep

5. ksStr

ksStr

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    OMG
    King of Ogrimmar:
    unlimited stats??!

6. rcshaggy

rcshaggy

Resources:
    Resources:
    SpongeBob Squarepants in a Warcraft III styled game, what the odds of that happening?
    The heroes are kinda overpowered, but I like the idea as well of this map.

7. hardcore

hardcore

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hi I like your map but where do i get to know the secrets?
    Tried registering at mooportal but never received activation mails with 2 different account :(

8. Exavier00

Exavier00

Resources:
    Resources:
    Wow this game... my friends really have a lot of fun playing this... thanks for making this.

9. Zaplobe

Zaplobe

Resources:
    Resources:
    Paladin Wave 15

Hello,

I cannot seem to win over wave 15 on classic mode. When any of the heros use his invulnerability skill, I get killed form one strike! What the..

well.. whats the strategy against those as I cant seem to figure it out! Thanks.