1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Monster Master 2: Evolve v1.00a

Submitted by HandsOfficial
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------WELCOME TO ---------------------------------
---------------Monster Masters 2 Rpg: Evolve!!!!!!!!!!--------------------
---------------By Hands(War3.)///HandsOfficial(hive)-------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello this is my first map ever that I'd think would be half way decent enough maybe with a little bit of fixing and twisting (as this map is very old and I havent worked on it in several months so some thing's kind of look dumb to me or I'd want to redo them a bit). Anyone is welcome to download it and in fact It'd be pretty cool if you ask me if someone picked this up and finished it some how, i'd actually play it lmfao Robbepop's original Monster Master's was sickening.
------I REPEAT: If Anyone want's to take this map further or just check it out to see how amazing the terraining and area's are, I invite you to do so.------------------------------
I have had permission to develop this map.

It still has about a good 50% of the map that is up for use. Nearly 6 dungeons done, Enter-Dungeon-Number's-Area complete. 4 pvc area's complete. Nearly all of the Tier2's complete. Was trying to use a better system for single playing. Monster Master's is amazing for multiplayer but if you're solo, it's absolutely shit. Collecting Tokens out of the 7 (I made in items) I was thinking one could collect like 10 or 15, and in a way it would be an entirely different fusion system...an evolution system. Anyways...(to be continued)

-HandsOfficial
(Will update with more desc. and info. if this doesn't get taken down or something for being unfinished, idk.)

Keywords:
Monster, Masters, Rpg, 2, two, II, evolve, unfinished, Basic, Tier1, Tier2, Tier3, Demi-God, Titan.
Contents

Monster Master 2: Evolve v1.00a (Map)

Reviews
Next Review: [2016-06-04] [IMG][c]Rufus Moderation Note [IMG][c]What you need to do: Add a decent description. As it is now, it is not very informative and messy to read. It doesn't give much information on what type of map this is and it lacks...
  1. Next Review: [2016-06-04]
    [​IMG]
    Rufus Moderation Note

[​IMG] What you need to do:
    Add a decent description.
    As it is now, it is not very informative and messy to read. It doesn't give much information on what type of map this is and it lacks structure and screenshots. It mostly states that it is a continuation or revamp of another popular map, with a similiar name.

I don't think you will attract any players with a description like that.
    With a nicer looking description it might just become more attractive for people to download and try it out.

If you need information on how to create a proper description, check this out.

You also said that it might be taken down for beig unfinished. I didn't play it now, but if it does not have a clear end, or is fully playable, it shouldn't be posted here, but in the map development forum. If it is playable, and the updates you'll do will only have something to do with extensions, new items, heroes and dungeons, it is ok to post it here.

However, until a good description is provided, this maps status is set to Awaiting Update.

2. Remixer

Remixer

Resources:
    Models:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    You might want to play the map for yourself to see what is wrong.

3. Rufus

Rufus

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Next Review: [2016-06-04]
    [​IMG]
    Rufus Moderation Note

[​IMG] What you need to do:
    Add a decent description.
    As it is now, it is not very informative and messy to read. It doesn't give much information on what type of map this is and it lacks structure and screenshots. It mostly states that it is a continuation or revamp of another popular map, with a similiar name.

I don't think you will attract any players with a description like that.
    With a nicer looking description it might just become more attractive for people to download and try it out.

If you need information on how to create a proper description, check this out.

You also said that it might be taken down for beig unfinished. I didn't play it now, but if it does not have a clear end, or is fully playable, it shouldn't be posted here, but in the map development forum. If it is playable, and the updates you'll do will only have something to do with extensions, new items, heroes and dungeons, it is ok to post it here.

However, until a good description is provided, this maps status is set to Awaiting Update.

4. wkjy4ever

wkjy4ever

Resources:
    Resources:
    1.monster after dead cant revive, already waiting for 5min and didnt saw my monster revive.
    2.the hero icon on left side is too many and non of it is my own monster.

hope can post a playable version soon, im enjoy the MMRPG on previous version & creator.

5. HornyRetard

HornyRetard

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well the idea is good this is possibly a fun map but obviously not playble yet, i would love to see someone picking up robbipops mm orpg project! Good luck!

6. xXxMKDxXx

xXxMKDxXx

Resources:
    Resources: