• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Molotov

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A Molotov model
You can edit it
But please still give me credits

Note : The Tail Particles doesn't show in MagosModelEditor, so to see it, place it on Warcraft III Map first.

---------------------------------------------------
Changelog :

>30 July 2009 :
>Uploaded

>31 July 2009 :
>Added some particles
>Removed something unnecessary
>Added some more cool effects
>Removed some useless textures
>Squished the model

Keywords:
Molotov, Cocktail, s4nji, Fire, Flame
Contents

Molotov (Model)

Reviews
22:31, 10th Aug 2009 Pyritie: The mesh has an awful lot of polies for what it is. Plus the bottle could do with a texture as well. The particles themselves are very... boring. In the stand anim, it's just one particle. And its lifespan is too long...

M

22:31, 10th Aug 2009
Pyritie: The mesh has an awful lot of polies for what it is. Plus the bottle could do with a texture as well. The particles themselves are very... boring. In the stand anim, it's just one particle. And its lifespan is too long and needs some variation. It doesn't look like it's on fire, it looks like the particles are just there because the trail of particles "looks cool". The death anim lasts too long, uses far too many particles, and looks more like a flamestrike than some bottle exploding.

Level 14
I laughed at the keywords xD
Well, i think, there should be more contrast. The model needs some more colour. Maybe you could change the colour of the liquid.
The death anim is a nice explosion, but i think it should be more flame-like, maybe let it burn a little while?
Its good though, i just want to help you improve it!

Level 14
I laughed at the keywords xD
Well, i think, there should be more contrast. The model needs some more colour. Maybe you could change the colour of the liquid.
The death anim is a nice explosion, but i think it should be more flame-like, maybe let it burn a little while?
Its good though, i just want to help you improve it!
Ok, Emm-A-
I will try =)

Level 7
Great model, although it would be nice if there was this fiery and liquid-like explosion on death. 4.5/5 from me! :)