• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Defense / Survival] Molekyle Hero Team Survival

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I've been working on and off on this map for the last 2-3 months. It was originally intended to be something for me and my group of friends to play whenever we got together, but as the quality of the map improved I started to feel like it might warrant an upload to the Hive.

This map borrows alot of elements from Enfo's Team Survival, a map which I feel pretty much sets bar for any hero defense-type map. My goal was to address some of the core issues my friends and I had with said map, and I think that I managed to do this pretty well.

Features:
- 6 completely made from scratch heroes
- Spellpower system that allows abilites to better scale into the later levels of the map
- Assign your attribute points as you please, allowing for greater build diversity

Some of the map's features might not seem intuitive at first glance (I'm especially thinking of the current vendor system) but I hope that people will figure it out.

Keep in mind that the map was designed to be played as a team of 6. You may have to use some cheats in order to beat the map.

For testing purposes I've left the "-debug" command in the map which will allow you to press ESC to reset ability cooldowns.

Looking forward to lots of criticism, feedback and bugreports. Thank you!

To do list:
- Make difficulty scale with the amount of players
- More heroes and items?
- Credits

Map link:
View attachment MolekyleTeamSurvivalTHWO.w3x

Status
Not open for further replies.