• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Modifying Item Charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I have been searching all over the data editor but I can't seem to find an effect or behavior that allows me to modify the amount of charges remaining on an item, would be great if someone would let me know if this is possible with the data editor or if I will need to resort to triggers.

Also, is it possible to make the same items stack if picked up? I figured thats what the max charges were for as opposed to start charges, but the item seems to jump to whichever charge is the highest when placed in the game, so I'm a bit confused on how to implement something like that.

Level 13
There is a way to modify charges, its under the item section of the data editor. Create an item and you can modify charges there, sadly I havn't had much luck with it.
Supposedly you can edit starting charges, max charges and use charges. (I tried setting it to 1, 1, -1 respectively; but it didn't work)
I'm guessing very few people have actually messed with items at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.