• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Modern HandGun

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Since theres no handgun models here i decided to upload the one i did for a friend. Basically a handgun, thats currently set up to fit the vilager male model.
i have a higher rez texture also if needed. if you need it to fit any model inparticuar, just ask, along with show me what model.

Its my first scratch model ^.^

EDIT: due to demand i have replaced this with a slightly higher resolution texture that is over twice the filesize, although this extra detail willnot be noticeable ingame unless you are zoomed into the model.

Keywords:
gun, hand gun, modern, modern war, Weapon
Contents

Modern HandGun (Model)

Reviews
15:49, 21st Jun 2008 Pyritie: This would look better if you actually modeled the gun instead of just sticking the texture on both sides of an L-shaped block. G.F.: Ergo, too simple model.

M

15:49, 21st Jun 2008
Pyritie: This would look better if you actually modeled the gun instead of just sticking the texture on both sides of an L-shaped block.

G.F.: Ergo, too simple model.

Level 14
Quallity ain't good. Also it misses the Stand animation.
Not so useful

Actually it is very useful. Maybe not useful for you, but for other people it is. Try thinking before you speak.

+rep for this, I've been looking for a good handgun model for a long time. Konstruct apparently never made one :(