• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Moderator have prejudice on me??

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok. i was being nice and gave you a short reply. here is my full reply.

This is your icon
icons_12679_btn.jpg

This was my reaction
wtf_is_this_shit.jpg

what i see here is that shield from zelda, with a lot of filter something and big round something that looks like a burn mark in the middle.

now. can you honestly tell me your icon is worth accepting when we already have
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnhylianshield-177218/?prev=of%3Dupdateline%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20%26u%3DJaret
the "originality" rule as well as the fact that your icon looks terrible in terms of quality as well as coherency bars me from accepting this icon

-----------------------

also. how CAN it be prejudice against you when today is the first time i have ever seen you.

Level 2
ok. i was being nice and gave you a short reply. here is my full reply.

This is your icon
icons_12679_btn.jpg

This was my reaction
wtf_is_this_shit.jpg

what i see here is that shield from zelda, with a lot of filter something and big round something that looks like a burn mark in the middle.

now. can you honestly tell me your icon is worth accepting when we already have
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnhylianshield-177218/?prev=of%3Dupdateline%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20%26u%3DJaret
the "originality" rule as well as the fact that your icon looks terrible in terms of quality as well as coherency bars me from accepting this icon

-----------------------

also. how CAN it be prejudice against you when today is the first time i have ever seen you.

Epic.

Level 30
Great to see your taking up icon making! :) While your first attempt may not have been up to scratch, I totally recommend you keep at it ;) What you've done so far shows a lot of promise :)

Remember that THW members are, more often than not, abrupt when it comes to giving feedback. I wouldn't take all the negative feedback too seriously :p

I would highly recommend taking a look at CRAZYRUSSIAN's icon making tutorial which can be found at:

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/2d-art-tutorials-281/icons-crazyrussian-93857/

It will show you step by step how to draw some awesome free-hand icons that I'm sure the THW community will appreciate ;)

Level 15
Jesus Christ.
Are you really this thin-skinned? Your shitty icons gets rejected and instead of thinking:

"Hey maybe I should make my shitty icon less shitty."

You assume that the only possible answer is.......prejudice.

I'm just going to reach out here and make some assumptions: You're white, a male, have never been the victim of actual prejudice.

Sorry this really annoys me.

Jesus Christ.
Are you really this thin-skinned? Your shitty icons gets rejected and instead of thinking:

"Hey maybe I should make my shitty icon less shitty."

You assume that the only possible answer is.......prejudice.

I'm just going to reach out here and make some assumptions: You're white, a male, have never been the victim of actual prejudice.

Sorry this really annoys me.
U have a point but ur too abrupt man, act nicer man... we're all people... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.