• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

{Models' portraits} Hey guys hlp me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
erm i mean the Art - Model File - Portrait i cant find in the Object Editor.Portrait means the small window there is a hero's face when u plying warcraft 3.i like to know whr find it

Level 2
one more questions.When i used an imported icon(what else)but when it dead the icon will show green 1.How to solve this problem help me please.

Level 8
one more questions.When i used an imported icon(what else)but when it dead the icon will show green 1.How to solve this problem help me please.

There are 2 main types of icons, BTN and DISBTN. The latter is the darkened version that is used when the unit dies or something. You need to import both to the correct path.

erm i mean the Art - Model File - Portrait i cant find in the Object Editor.Portrait means the small window there is a hero's face when u plying warcraft 3.i like to know whr find it
The Art - Model File - Portrait part is only applied for destructibles.
For units, if it includes an external portrait mdx file, just put it in the same path as the main model.
For instance, ManBearPig_Portrait.mdx must have the same path as ManBearPig.mdx

However, some models have built-in portrait for the sake of saving effort and filesize.

Level 9
This example!!

Yes, sure, this example:
You just rename the icon name to this:
If you want click icon, i must named your icon to this:
BTN[your icon name]
And Disable button:
DISBTN[your icon name]
And Passive Icon:
PASBTN[Your icon name]
And Dis Passive icon:
DISPAS[Your icon name]

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Try that, okay :) :)

Level 4
Change the custom path of icon in the Import Manager into

ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTN[Icon Name].blp
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\DISBTN[Icon Name].blp
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\PAS[Icon Name].blp (for Passive)
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\DISPAS[Icon Name].blp

Status
Not open for further replies.