• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MODELS IN MY NIGHTMARISH IMAGINATION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6

Welcome to my mind, do not be horrified or enraptured. Fear of the unknown is the primal weakness of many, do not be one of the many.

These are some ideas to model crafters and artisans might want to create. You may want to make one of these things that haunt my imaginations and I desire to set foot on modeling (since I have started but I am in knowledge that I do not still have potentials and enough amount of experiences to forge such quality models.)
I developed this thread idea when I saw idea factory and modeling section in forums.

I am fan of Lovecraftian Horrors and Warcraft Lore and so I crafted these pipe dreams and nightmares. :) I will be gladdened if these things exist in the future of hive's times.

(Note: Will provide graphical visuals soon. Apologies and elegies for such text only for now.)

(01) TWISTED ELF
- Elves with tumors, pipe-looking flesh growths and tentacles inappropriately on its body, hands almost look like tentacles, with their elven grace and glamour had faded into a unacceptable ugliness and their weapons are adorned with roots and vines like tentacles entangled around their spears, staffs, and blades.
- Never seen you and I about an elf being exposed to aberrations and deformations. We have seen the wretched, the nightborne's withered, and the San'leyn (WoW universe elven offshoots). These twisted elves exists in strange manners and are parasitic in nature. They feed on magic and flesh for sure. Their corruption is either believed to be from an old god or another form of corruption energy. Many say they were cursed.
- [UPDATE] They are not naga, they still look like elves but had their hands become tentacles, some of them look as beautiful and glamorous as an elf but the underpart of the body is an octopus.

(02) FEL HUMANS
- Red-skinned humans with green glowing eyes, glowing armor through fel fire, and weapons seething from fel runes. These fel humans wield the corruption of the Burning Legion.
- Not demons indeed but humans with their mouths foaming with fel magic.

(03) CYBERDEMON RACE
- Isn't it awesome to see something that can match the Legion or the whole Scourge? Seeing these beings are half-demon and half-machines. Been manufactured from a world of only steelworks and burning lava. As so the demons were hunted to slaves to be converted into half-machines.
- It is very threatening to see a demon from 'Diablo', 'Agony' and 'Scorn' (check those new generation games on google), that is armored with mechanical parts.
- Very efficient to exist as 'hiveworkshop's custom faction', with its buildings easy to imagine. Some red rocks, hellish guts and fire, with a mix of iron pipes, steel building, and moving gears and machineries.

(04) FACELESS BITTERNESS
- This guy is the most bitter of the faceless ones. Probably because his tentacles on his chin are counted to a hundred to two hundreds. This makes his head large and too heavy that he paces so slow.
- Grown in large and gigantic size, he is the brute force of the old gods. His tentacles is so thick and many that as of dwarves' beards. He is mentioned to a name as 'The One Who Had Hatred Faces', 'Of One Who Had His Tentacles Swarm On Him Like Maggots and Flies'.
- Far worse than a basic faceless one.

(05) BULLTAUR
- Lower body of a wooly mammoth or a giant horse, with upper body of a human torso but all features derived from a bull. See that Chicago Bull icon had a mammoth under body.
- These beings are very wicked and can outmatch taurens and centaurs. Even Cenarius has to call an army to defeat a single one of this bulltaurs.

(06) GOAT-MEN
- This is based on a traditional and common folk satyrs. Demonic in figure, the goat-men are demons in the woods, does not take part with the Legion but they have rituals and beliefs.
- Goat-faced humanoid creatures with tails and goat hooves. They are feared by trolls and many forest creatures.

(07) BLACK FUR TROLL
- This fat and slow black troll with thick fur of a bear (but much thicker) must not be mocked or judged. They have good minds to break large trees to use as club or even sharpen them to a deadlier weapon of choice. They can fight manually with giants, furbolgs, and oversized scorpions. Can easily beat a wendigo or sasquatch with joy and ease.
- Never seen we are of this gigantic black skinned trolls that no longer look like trolls.

(08) KRASUE
- Search the asian creature 'Krasue', this is the base of my imagination of this thing.
- We never see a half-man, half-squid creature that creeps on the floor. With upper body of a deformed man with lower body of a squid's squirming tentacles part.
- These parasitic squirming sproutbornes are vile, ferocious, and thorough mindless only bound to serve an old god and to consume a living.
- They feed on living and dead. They do not use their mouths but the tentacles feed the food to its rectal beaks and inner mouths. Very strange and horror to me.

(09) STATUE-CREATURES
- This one is what I dreamt many years that I remembered still in the present because of its terrible impact in my heart on my wake from that dusky afternoon.
- Never seen we are in Warcraft of these moving statues of grave angels, demonic gargoyles, praying nun statues, and grinning buddhas. What if they start to move and become an army of possessed stone objects? Pretty intriguing and interesting to me.

(10) GRAVEPILE GIANT (REMOVED)

(11) JELLY SLIME (EXISTENT: Check Direfury's Models)
- This one is odd and diminutive. Slime beings vary from shapes and colors. These slime is different because its shape is like an army hat, tortoise shell, or any hemispherical thing.
- Do not undermine and underjudge these beings. They have built a lair of slime that you may see the most horrid and terrifying landscape of humans squirming and writhing from the mucus and slime that trapped them until their decay. This speaks that the slimes feed on organic things by containing them or using their slime to seep nutrients and they take the slime back to their bodies and absorb the seeped nutrients.

More to come soon.

Last edited:
Level 11
I don't know whether this should be in the ideas forum or not but w/e.
(01) TWISTED ELF
- Elves with tumors, pipe-looking flesh growths and tentacles inappropriately on its body, hands almost look like tentacles, with their elven grace and glamour had faded into a unacceptable ugliness and their weapons are adorned with roots and vines like tentacles entangled around their spears, staffs, and blades.
- Never seen you and I about an elf being exposed to aberrations and deformations. We have seen the wretched, the nightborne's withered, and the San'leyn (WoW universe elven offshoots). These twisted elves exists in strange manners and are parasitic in nature. They feed on magic and flesh for sure. Their corruption is either believed to be from an old god or another form of corruption energy. Many say they were cursed.

So... naga?

(02) FEL HUMANS
- Red-skinned humans with green glowing eyes, glowing armor through fel fire, and weapons seething from fel runes. These fel humans wield the corruption of the Burning Legion.

Isn't that essentially demons?

(03) CYBERDEMON RACE

No.
(04) FACELESS BITTERNESS
There's already a million faceless models. This isn't a nightmare unique to your mind.
(05) BULLTAUR
Essentially a Minotaur... centaur? Tauren centuar. This idea is actually interesting, I wonder if it's been done before.

(06) GOAT-MEN
- This is based on a traditional and common folk satyr
Satyrs are literally already part of WC3... At least you didn't say 'never seen we are of this thing no longer look" to this one too or I may have busted a blood vessel.

(07) BLACK FUR TROLL
Sure, whatever. I'm picturing a furry snorlax. So you're 2/7

(08) KRASUE
- Search the asian creature 'Krasue', this is the base of my imagination of this thing.
- We never see a half-man, half-squid creature that creeps on the floor. With upper body of a deformed man with lower body of a squid's squirming tentacles part.
- These parasitic squirming sproutbornes are vile, ferocious, and thorough mindless only bound to serve an old god and to consume a living.
- They feed on living and dead. They do not use their mouths but the tentacles feed the food to its rectal beaks and inner mouths. Very strange and horror to me.
aka Halo's 'The Flood'
(09) STATUE-CREATURES
- Never seen we are in Warcraft of these moving statues...
... Now I'm sure you're messing with me. Unless you (probably) meant more variations done on the ugly obsedian statues but I don't really see it as a full fledged race tbh.

(10) GRAVEPILE GIANT
- Another figure from a mental picturesque. This is such a flightless dragon made of mass. Human, elven, and dwarved bones piled up to form this creature. You may see skulls in its body.
- Though it looks like a collection of different bones that almost derive from abominations. These formations are formed by higher form of undead magic.
Zombie dragon first tho k

(11) JELLY SLIME
This is pretty much in every gaming universe but you're right- I don't think I've seen it done in wc3 but again I could be wrong.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.